Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

An idea that comes to my mind?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, I will be a baby nearby, when I start a cold place in Konya and I start to get efficiency from the heater after 15 minutes, I can get the full clear answer after 30 minutes. ? Would it be better not to let the baby get cold ... so we should say goodbye to the vehicle or look at the solution GiTaRRa 2013-01-12 00:55:47 < / edited>
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
_semihk_
May God grow up with your father and father ..
is not very related to heating. The engine of the falcon is warming up immediately. even in 30 minutes, you can even do the work where it stops .. you should not only work with the radiator radiator or fan, you should install the complete engine :))
_semihk_ 2013-01-12 01 : 04: 25
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
GiTaRRa
God bless & nbsp;
saol & nbsp; the vehicle was bought from you 106 come from opium so..kompresor felan die I thought either or what science Can something be done die passed my mind but I do not change the engine either :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
_semihk_
Let me not be misunderstood when you say it, I am a student in opium .. I am originally and I know it is cold too :)

I have seen something like this working with a lighter on the net, and the price was also appropriate. If something works like this, I'll say a search
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
Semih CAVDAR
May God grow up with your father ... Semih Hodja, the instrument is interesting ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:17 # 6
GiTaRRa
hee so :) pardon or something i thought an opium :) >
08.05.2020 17:17 # 7
_semihk_
the tool is entresan yaa .. if you give it to the glass and it dissolves the mist or let the air in ... :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 8
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] hee it is so :) sorry i thought it was an opium :) As you can get
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, friends who know your vehicle and answer your questions during the day ... Let's not declare ideas without knowing it would be wrong ... & nbsp; "Beer"

[QUOTE = _semihk_] the tool entresan yaa .. whether you give it to the glass and defrost it or let the air in it :)
we have a stuffed vince on it & nbsp; we use luxury with a picnic tube but where it won't be in the car: S
[/ QUOTE]

I have a home split air conditioner for dolmus ... My luxury has been practical :)
Gallardo 2013- 01-12 01:54:40
08.05.2020 17:17 # 9
_semihk_
home split that work gets a little expensive :)) In fact, vebosto is a must for every vehicle if it doesn't cost much. both air and air in front of the fireplace. semih bey brother ..
08.05.2020 17:17 # 10
Serkan
My teacher does not heat the heater without warming up the engine, it would be useless to change the heater, I thought the same things, but the only solution is that you will leave the lady 15-20 minutes before the house, you will take 2-3 laps in the neighborhood, you will call the lady when the car is ready :) thank you.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 11
GiTaRRa
God bless friends, if you do not want Allah, whatever you do, Etsin is that in this world, I will have neither crank, piston, chip nor modification and I will have a great blessing child. May Allah grant everyone ..
08.05.2020 17:17 # 12
GiTaRRa
Saol Salih brother napal no longer has to deal with effort. Serco your intellectual is better primitive and natural :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 13
foresteng.
[QUOTE = Serco05] My teacher does not heat the heater before the engine warms up, it is no use to change the heating system, I thought the same things, but the only solution would be to leave the lady 15-20 minutes before you will take 2-3 rounds from the house, you will call the lady when the car is ready :) Good luck with it, let us come to the world safely.
[/ QUOTE]
we do the same thing. I take 2 rounds in advance, in the meantime preparing the child in the lady .. When the car warms up, we take them and go on our way ..
08.05.2020 17:17 # 14
tellotello
God grow up with your father, my teacher & nbsp; "Smile".

Serkan Hodja, instead of spending 2-3 laps, would it be harmful to the vehicle if we do it by raising the gears from time to time while the gear is empty?
08.05.2020 17:17 # 15
Serkan
[QUOTE = tellotello] May God grow up with my father, my teacher & nbsp; "Smile".

Serkan Hodja, instead of taking 2-3 laps, would it be harmful to the vehicle if we do this by raising the gears while the gear is empty?
[/ QUOTE]

I am walking away from the door of the building, I am touring to get warm and come near, though I do not do it anymore, it goes down and the biniosis has grown now!
08.05.2020 17:17 # 16
GiTaRRa
It is understood, get out early, work hard, earn money, buy LPG gasoline, heat the vehicle for minutes below, I have a lot of work :) Let's get out early when we're cold, serco let me know how old you are when your puppies grew up or let me deal with it :)
08.05.2020 17:17 # 17
Serkan
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] Understand the event get out early work hard earn money Buy LPG gasoline heating for minutes below oo I have a lot of work friends :) but the best feeling in the world. We will get out early in the morning, so serco is your puppies how old do you think you should know or let me know the time:) [/ QUOTE]
3 years 3 months teacher, the hospital is 200 meters from our house, we held the house closest to the lady. he was born in november, i was walking 3-4 km in the neighborhood so he could not get cold in 200 meters to warm the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”