Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

american parking signal module

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
blinddark
I will connect these modules to my vehicle, but I have something on my mind. When I connect these American parking signal modules to the vehicle, do I have any information about this topic while the front signals are low, and I am always on the rear signals.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
impact
I don't think the backlight burns, but if you just want to do it to the signal in the headlights, you can do such things with a double socket bulb .. don't waste money on the module
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
blinddark
vehicle 307 can be a bit troublesome signal lamps fit the products you say fit link pictures etc. Do you have anything, can you share it in your hand please
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
blinddark
[QUOTE = impact] I don't think the backlight will burn, but if you just want to make it to the signal in the headlights, you can do such things with a double socket bulb .. don't waste money on the module [/ QUOTE] tool 307 may be a bit troublesome signal lamps that you say fit link pictures etc. in the hands of products. Do you have anything, can you please share it & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:01 # 5
fexzi
You get a direct double bulb and make the necessary connections, I use it in my car, as I know, there is a heating problem in the modules.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 6
impact
No problem, I am using it. Also, there is no such thing as not adapting. You are playing with a little bit so much. I just mentioned the situation. & nbsp; http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24721
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”