Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

All the troubles I had in my 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello friends,

I am satisfied with my 206 but I do not know if it is his age, he occasionally causes problems. I do not want to generalize, but Bursa is interested in industry, around 1 in 10. That's why I want to get comments about the troubles I have experienced before I leave it to the master. I researched many of them, but it is difficult for me to have them all repaired at the moment.

2004 1.4 Petrol - Lovato Lpg, 95k km 206

1 - Oil Dropping Problem
There was no such problem when I bought the car, it started in small drops over time. However, there is not much accumulation where the vehicle stops, it beats more in motion, because I think the decrease in oil level is noticeably visible. (I had to reinforce). The master I always went to said that he had 3 days of work and costed 1000-1500. (Cylinder head gasket will change)

2 - The sound from the right rear tire in the bumps.
I started to hear this for the past few months. The right rear tire comes from there, I hear a squeak like "rubbing against lean-free iron" in the pit or hard bumps. The master is torsion without listening to the sound, said 800 amount :). It sounds more costly to me, I couldn't be sure. Maybe there are those who experience it.

3 - Ball sound from left front tire
This problem occurs when the steering wheel is held at a certain angle. There is a squeal like rubbing the balls together, it disappears when you touch the brake lightly. Like something simple.

4 - The buzzing that arises today.
These days I heard a hum from behind the vehicle. It got me bored a lot. When I opened the door where I stopped and gave some gas, I heard different sounds than the exhaust :) Sometimes it is normal, but sometimes the exhaust sound comes out. The humming sound is like that. What are the average costs of exhaust processes, if they have knowledge, it will be very useful.

5 - Drooping of the ceiling tile
We couldn't get a start started :) It got really bad. I asked for a price from somewhere, they said 800 TL. I think the base price of these 800 industries is :). It would be great if there is a master recommendation that performs flooring work in Bursa.

For now, these are the problems, friends, 10 thousand of the vehicle has come, I want to handle some of these while I have given it. Is there anyone to recommend a master in Bursa? Or if there are people who have had similar problems, what can be done, where to look, if they give information, it is very acceptable.

Soundly
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
TugyyStyle
1- If the vehicle is lpg, it will be discussed whether there will be a decrease in the oil even if it is small, but whether it is visible or not, but replace the oil filter, close the gasket and the cap with the original. Since the vehicle is forced while it is in motion, it drops on the lower protection iron panel drop by drop. just replace the oil filter seal first :) (Fixed by experience)

2- Torsion ranges from 500 to 800. I am in Giresun, my friend asked for 500 lira with ankara cargo last month. He changed his master here, he made complete torsion care.
3- Check the steering hydraulic oil, if necessary, change the oil completely, then if it does not improve, you can move on to other steps, especially in full turns.

4- The complete replacement of the last muffler can be 250 liras :) The price of the original exhaust including the assembly in Giresunda is 250 liras :)

5- If you can afford to get the original, take the original teacher, but if it is not enough, the upholsterers do clean work Bidet visit every upholsterer, insert friends afterwards, get a price first :)

If you want the last bidet, you can write it on 0539 760 6494 Whatsapp and I will do my best on everything you need :)
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
samet206
Master, everywhere, my boredom teacher is familiar, or it is inevitable to experience such things.

4. If there is a problem with the last silencer, if they are welding it is 15 TL or something, if it is not enough to handle the source, the cleanest change is that the price is already in a few places.

2. If the problem is torsion, it is a work done from the numbers mentioned.

5.If the ceiling trim sags, it is hard to recover. Most likely the vehicle will be sold, they tried to clean the details, so it sags over time.

I do not know about the others, get well soon, do not cool yourself, it is not the situations that cannot be taken away from the vehicle. These are the problems that can be experienced in most used vehicles in use.

08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
sonerkyl
As if our friends are saying nothing seems to be anything else. I hope you find a good master.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 5
red 206
The same thing that I need to know about my master ceiling flooring came to me as well, I thought it was a smoke that I started to do, but I wasn't trying to let it explode when I insert it (it is not a thing to do but it is not a thing to do, it is not a thing to do) Stick the honey bee with a fuzzy wire or a dish, but it will cost more if you rent the enclosure very precisely.

Anyway, I asked here for a couple of services, the price of which is 600, they change the ceiling completely. I found another master, cleaning the ceiling of the room and making a new floor, they deliver the price at 400 am for my uncle's friend doing 350 tlye in the morning. The inner 600 pattern is 200 pounds again, but if I was in your place, I would change it according to what they say, 800tl.

The sound of the tactical sound coming from another defective rear part is not very important to me. As if it was broken, kidim kidim was moving, this is what they were talking about (the room was peugeot 206.

What you call ten ball sounds is when the steering wheel gives full throttle right or left left, and if you do it without stepping on the steering wheel related to your steering wheel, you can be sure that it is made from the steering box.

Since the oil drip problem is ninety per cent on the engine top cover gasket, because my uncle was a mechanic, we made the door with 550 TL only for 2 days, and even changed the gasket. For that money.

The sound of different sounds from the exhaust may be caused by turbo, or if the catalyst is filled, the sound will change now. You listen to someone get up on the gas, you know how little it comes from.

Come on, hope it is easy to have no other malfunctions.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 6
ersinyildiz
First of all, guys, thank you very much. There are a few improvements I wanted to write.

First of all, the issue of ceiling tiling. I asked for prices from a few upholsterers in Bursa. The average ranges from 400 to 450. If I cannot find a familiar, I plan to have it done at those prices.

Let's come to the second issue. I talked about the squishy voices coming from the right rear wheel. When I talked to my father, he said he was on the wheel cover, but we did not listen to the big word. Today, I played a little bit with the wheel cover that I heard the same sound. The metal wire of the wheel cover rubs against the rim in small blows. I removed the cover, the sound was cut off. Apart from that, there is no sound from the shock absorbers. I have been relieved in this regard for now.

There is an improvement in the left front ball sound. I listened especially when this day is going slowly. I heard a quarter turn of the steering wheel with the steering wheel straight. The sound comes in the form of rubbing at a certain point every full turn of the tire. When it gets faster, the frequency of hearing the sound increases. I looked inside the tire outside and there is no scuff mark. I think the master will understand, but is it too expensive, I don't think so.

I will ask them to replace the filter gaskets while maintaining 10 thousand for the oil problem. I will use it for a while and check the oil condition. If the reduction continues, I can eliminate the filter and make sure that the problem is definitely on the top cover gasket, so I can give it at a comfortable time.

I listen to the exhaust regularly after that event. I did not hear the sound of that day again. I don't know if it's a coincidence. If we come to the hum, the tone of the hum changes, regardless of the accelerator pedal. There is also a hum when the gear is idle, so we eliminated the gearbox. When it accelerates, the tone of the buzz becomes thinner and when it slows down it becomes inaudible. One of the very high probability bearings has completed its life. By the way, do you have a turbo in gasoline vehicles? I know I don't exist.

Thanks again, accident-free driving.

08.05.2020 19:54 # 7
ersinyildiz
Guys, yesterday I had 10 thousand maintenance of the vehicle. As we guessed, the balls in the balls of the left rear wheel started to trouble. The balls have changed, the buzz I mentioned has been cut. The price I received for the flooring is around 400 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”