Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

All our speeds of 50-160 km are 106 here

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
Our 106 friends, 2 times the 50 km constant speed, 160 km speed, how long do you take time or if you take a video or put it on our system, we have gone to each other, whether our vehicles live, or if we have a problem, everyone gives an idea, whatever the model of the vehicle is, whatever it is in the vehicle would
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
peugeotefe
How could I not understand?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
Darkside
Even though I don't have 106, I don't do anything like this, but I wanted to ask because I was wondering.
Will you accelerate to 160 km in 2nd gear?
I do not wish, but do not do such things, the answer to your question cannot be more important than your own life or the life of others.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
peugeotefe
It is not possible in 2nd gear.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
Darkside
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] Not possible in 2nd gear, this already has no mind in the person who does Özgen brother [/ QUOTE]

You agree, I agree with you.
Whatever gear, any unnecessary thing that will endanger both his life and the lives of others is desired.

08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = Darkside] Even though I don't have 106, I don't do anything like this, but I wanted to ask because I was wondering.
I do not wish, but do not do such things, the answer to your question cannot be more important than your own life or the life of others.
[/ QUOTE] oh yeah yah, you will start at 50 km speed and roll in 2 speeds, roll it up, but don't forget to change gear, if I wrote my note LOLLOLLOL not CIHANGIR_DON 2009-06-05 00:06:11
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = Darkside] Even though I don't have 106, I wouldn't do anything like that but I wanted to ask because I was wondering.
[/ QUOTE] do not hesitate, you will start at 50 km speed and roll in 2 speeds, and you pressed this much but do not forget to change the gear, if I wrote my note LOLLOLLOL [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
peugeotefe
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = Darkside] Although I don't have 106, I wouldn't do anything like this but I wanted to ask because I was curious.
[/ QUOTE] oh yeah yah, you will start at 50 km speed and roll in 2 speeds and you pressed this much but don't forget to change the gear, if I wrote my note LOLLOLLOL [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

:) I forgot to change gear: :) I did not calculate, but it sees 160 in max.13 sec.My car clip is from standard exhaust to filter
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = Darkside] I don't have 106 anyway, but I wanted to ask because I was curious.
[/ QUOTE] oh yeah yah, you will start at 50 km speed and roll in 2 speeds and you pressed this much but don't forget to change the gear, if I wrote my note LOLLOLLOL [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

:) I forgot to change gear: :) I did not calculate, but it sees 160 in max.13 sec.My car clip is from standard exhaust to filter
[/ QUOTE] 50-160 acceleration in one vehicle model ney
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
peugeotefe
yes brother 2000 model 106 gti
08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] yes brother 2000 model 106 gti [/ QUOTE] really great chip freak ???
08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
peugeotefe
I made my own hands with just everything from scratch with standard everything
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
Darkside
I don't know your age, but what you want is hardly the type a mental person wants.
Many drivers who are new at the moment are on their way to try what you are saying. The 160 km speed is a serious speed, and as far as I know, 106 is not a very big car.
If this happens quickly in a probable speed trial, it can kill itself and / or people in the place where it crashed.
Think about it, please.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 14
peugeotefe
Özgen brother is correct, please be careful while speeding, I always hear these sad news. Let's not lose our friends around us because of his passion for speed.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 15
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = Darkside] I don't know your age, but what you want is hardly the sort of mind a human wants.
Many drivers who are new at the moment are on their way to try what you are saying. The 160 km speed is a serious speed, and as far as I know, 106 is not a very big car.
If this happens quickly in a probable speed trial, it can kill itself and / or people in the place where it crashed.
Think about it, please.
[/ QUOTE] I am 23 years old, I did not say you do 160 in the double or in the second person, do not start 160 from 50 km and roll yourself to 160 km. LOLLOLLOL both faces are disastrous :) the heat jerk will be 160 km 106 and it will create a problem.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 16
Darkside
I have never heard anything stupid in my life like "Speed is not disaster, but ability" .
I doubt the age of mentality of those who wrote this and processed this idea.
What ability do you tell me to speed up for God's sake?

When you drive at a speed of 160 km, you encounter a driver who is not as capable as you and crash, you will either die or become disabled. Then you will know if it's talent or disaster.
Maybe you can be boxed, but you may not be as lucky as you, or someone else who is passing by.

You are a wrong example, is this site a fun club or a dead club?
Administrators should prevent such encouraging and provocative issues from opening.

08.05.2020 14:03 # 17
Emin
[QUOTE = Darkside] I have never heard anything more stupid than this in my life, such as "Speed is disaster, not ability" .
I doubt the age of mentality of those who wrote this and processed this idea.
What ability do you tell me to speed up for God's sake?

When you drive at a speed of 160 km, you encounter a driver who is not as capable as you and crash, you will either die or become disabled. Then you will know if it's talent or disaster.
Maybe you can be boxed, but you may not be as lucky as you, or someone else who is passing by.

You are a wrong example, is this site a fun club or a dead club?
Administrators should prevent such encouraging and provocative issues from opening.

[/ QUOTE]
First of all my Darkside friend
Speaking for myself, I do not agree with the statement that speed is not a disaster but a tribe.
Everything can happen to a person in life, nobody knows what and when it will happen. Our friend is 160 km. If you have noticed that the speed does not go and do it in traffic or where there are people, it gives humorous answers to what you write. But you should be an example to your friends, while stupid etc. You should not use words like. When necessary, everyone is a manager, everyone is a member, and every individual is conscious and I still cannot understand your concerns about the site.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 18
HakanGokdemir
"both faces are disastrous :) Since the heat jerk off ..."
Brother Özgen, of course I do not agree with the above word, but the sentence that has already finished as a joke of our friend Cihangir is here, I am here to deny your heavy insulting words.
When it comes to speed, of course, even if we do this, it should be on the roads where traffic is permissible. Cihangir does not say let us scissor, so if you reach that speed, you will use the vehicle that will be loaded with a little gas and reach that speed if you reach that speed in 30 seconds.
I would like to state that I do not want the subject to be further extended ...
08.05.2020 14:03 # 19
Darkside
I think the subject shouldn't be extended.
I lost my favorite friend because of his passion for speed. 18 years ago, according to what is said to be the current Flyinn junction in Florya, it approached at least 150 km, and at that moment, because it was late at night, a taxi came out of the junction just ignoring the blinking orange traffic light. When I saw the cars, the opel and taxi were unrecognizable.
The taxi driver and my friend died.

As for the reason, my friends who returned from Taksim that evening decided to race to Yeşilköy intersection, one is Opel and the other is BMW. My friend who was using Opel was 22 years old and died.

We should not forget that this is a sharing site, that everyone will read, take care of, and even try. At least Efe knows this.

What I wrote was not an insult, but it was to sternly emphasize how unnecessary and absurd it was, without trying to try it, without experiencing a possible disaster.
Since we all know that speed is disaster, then please do not invite this disaster.

By the way, criticize the emphasis in the word "teacher" written by this friend, as you will criticize me for the words I use. Darkside 2009-06-10 14:29:58
08.05.2020 14:03 # 20
HakanGokdemir
Brother, first of all, I'm sorry that your friend passed away, thank you ...
I hope you saw the word you mentioned now that it was not willingly written ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”