Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

all means of engine mounting (attention)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
GiTaRRa
I share friends because the student who has trouble will know what to do ..
my car was running jerky ... I was having a lot of difficulty when shifting gears.
what is this engine ear ====
"It is a piece that is covered with a solid rubber (perhaps rubber) on the metal. It minimizes the vibration created by the engine while working.
As a result, I'm glad if you have a shaky working situation, I would like to have a look ...

gitarre 2010-12-28 23:10:31
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
Do you have any idea about how it was broken or deformed?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
GiTaRRa
Are you going to the hospital in the meantime, my friend :) Gülme
08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = rolex1645] do you have any idea about how it is broken or deformed .. tell him that too, but twill:) [/ QUOTE]
a gas called Oxygen in the world we live in, damn everything, wear it aga ya =) make sure he did it too;)
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
Guests

I didn't mean it .. anyway ..

08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = rolex1645]

I didn't mean it .. anyway ..

[/ QUOTE]
Come on, you meant it, you are ashamed :)
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
Guests
No, if the new deformation is deformed, it is possible to tear the tab before it is time to wear.
can be broken .. the reason for this is that I mean the mechanical thing related to the clutch pressure on the take-offs with the revs of the engine, but I think I'm in the deer part =)) Sory I have the mistake
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = rolex1645] no, if the new deformation is deformed, it is possible to tear the tab before it is time to wear.
can be broken .. the reason for this is that I mean the mechanical thing related to the clutch pressure on the take-offs with the revs of the engine, but I think I'm in the deer part =)) Sory I have the mistake
[/ QUOTE]
Oh, oh, they should put a word on it right now. Star
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
Guests

forget about it :)

08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
xMEGANx
ya brah ya: P
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
Guests
I took it to the master because the buzz was coming from the motor the other day, he said to me the ears of the motor, he said, you have to change them, I was surprised, I have not changed yet
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] or the other day I had the buzz coming from the engine, he took me to the master, said the ears of the engine said you need to change them, I was surprised, I haven't changed it, can you tell me exactly what the price is, brother [/ QUOTE]
Could you open that click a little bit? It seems like it is coming from the front right in front of me.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
Guests
Could you open that click a little bit? It seems like it is coming from the front right in front of me.

When mine was in low speed, the buzz was like a thick mosquito buzz, just like when I opened the light gas, the buzz disappeared or sometimes I hear the same when it was running at idle, I think the engine's ear is because the master was screwing with a light screwdriver, the sound would go a little, I didn't believe it had to be changed. I couldn't do anything yet, but I will change it as soon as possible
08.05.2020 15:00 # 14
Guests
these engine ears will be at least 3. it can be 4 in some vehicles. 2 of them are used to overlap the motor. the other one limits the movement of the motor in the traction or compressor moment. keeps the engine in balance ...
When we open the hood, one of these ears is located next to the engine, as well as on the right fender side. At this point, the handle of the engine ear is connected to the chassis by pressing the rubber top. the other one is on the top of the transmission and it is hung by attaching it to the chassis from below. The other two of these can be on the back of the engine, 1 or 2, either on the back of the engine, or on a traverse at the bottom, as in my own vehicle.
these flexible fasteners are primarily affected by the vibration of the engine and its weight. They do not want to tear over time, loose, etc. in this case, nothing will do other than change this ear ...
the cecol 2010-12-29 00:54:07
08.05.2020 15:00 # 15
Guests
Don't know anything at all!
Bide, let's look at you, you know, alican :)))
nobody knows why I know why there is no rod in engine oil in this 206, bidet oil level is low
08.05.2020 15:00 # 16
Guests
Didn't I say don't ask you questions from places where I haven't worked Sırıtma
By the way, my brother, I am a volunteer. I also give this heat training. at the same time, I continue to improve myself. I know nothing. Here is 3-5 times more than ordinary, I don't know much. Gülme
I didn't know that there was no oil stick and I never heard of it. God is crazy. Are you sure that you are not? look, I don't know: DD
08.05.2020 15:00 # 17
Guests

It is not a shame to know, neg help you help everyone. :))

I do not have a dipstick, I did not understand, I opened the oil cap, there was no oil, I said it was a tug, but it did not mean that they went to the service.
But when the car was standing, I looked, I said that it was filtered, I would run the bidet, I opened it, I opened the door, it was squatting, I closed it back, then I stopped it, I saw the smoke, it is normal.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 18
Guests
In the manual, there is an oil stick next to the full hydraulic steering pump. I wonder if you didn't see ??? Between the turbo and the steering pump ... the handle may be yellow.
My brother don't be angry, but when the oil cover opens, there is no oil there. The engine is not filled with oil until there. The oil is always on the sump. When the engine starts, the oil is sent up to the channels by pressure thanks to the pump and back to the oil pan through the other channels. In this way, oil circulation continues. The oil pressure changes according to the speed of the engine. If you open the door while the engine is running, oil may splash out.
Let me give you the place where I look
By the way, let me repeat, I have never heard of an engine without oil stick. There is no claim to me but it does not make sense to me. Because oil control is a mechanical heat. no electronic security ...
the cecol 2010-12-29 01:29:08
08.05.2020 15:00 # 19
Guests
Can you send me that user manual for diesel?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 20
Guests
I understood that you are right, oil did not spill, I did a bit to try it, but when it works, does it not come to the pistons when the oil is open so I looked at the level is low, but as I said, if that manual belongs to my vehicle, throw it to me
cem you were my motor teacher
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”