Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

All lights on indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
kaan206
sometimes all the lights on the indicator suddenly turn on when going on the road. First the battery, the handbrake, then the abs airbag, then all of them are on. The car does not stop, it continues as if there is nothing.
But as soon as I can, I pull right and start the stop efip vehicle again, everything is back to normal
What do you think is the reason for this problem? Charger, brain, fuse, battery ???
The battery is new, the battery is running, I checked it completely in the fuses
I'll be happy if you can help me?
08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
Trabzonlu_61-06
Hello, check the battery, it will give a low warning warning.
Your information
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
kaan206
thank you I do not think it will be from the battery, the battery is new.
And what's ongoing is not an ongoing problem, I see this issue once a month
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
sonerkyl
possibly someone in the car or causing a short circuit in the vehicle. In peugeot vehicles, this type of problems is caused by the battery-charger dynamo and two other reasons I wrote.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 5
kaan206
Well, if there is a short circuit or bsi problem, wouldn't this problem be continuous? The contact closes and hurts, it gets better
I think the problem of the connector is that the lights do not go out, the opposite current rises, the brain protects itself and turns on all the lights. Let me show you the electrician.
kaan206 2019-11-21 12:18:59
08.05.2020 21:22 # 6
sonerkyl
Oddly, the odd thing is that when the contact is opened and closed, it will recover after a certain period of time. If it may not be continuous, such problems. It is useful to have the control that the connector you call may cause high current.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”