Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Alarm / 4 Flasher Problem in 206?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
inandugcar
My friends tool is 206 GTI. Alalı has only been 4 days, but there is a problem that I have observed since the first day and that caused the battery to be fully discharged yesterday; After locking the doors with the remote control, sometimes 1 minute, sometimes 3-5 minutes, the 4-way signals of the vehicle start to flash automatically. I couldn't even open the doors with a remote because the car resetted the battery yesterday when I went to the car in the garage yesterday because the car was doing this move all night long.
Can I help if I have a friend who has encountered such a problem?

08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Alicilik
I guess water is running into the brain, it's not a nice behavior.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
inandugcar
I do not know if the car is in the original, but there is no alarm afterwards. Also, there is no audible warning when flashers are flashing etc. no.
The car had a solid woofer in the trunk before, I mean, the hinges of the trunk door were deformed over time and the trunk & nbsp; a warning of light when the car's alarm is activated because it is not completely closed & nbsp; It gives? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
Barut
sister unscrew clean the neatly metallic joints inside the flasher, a very simple operation will fix the problem, the same thing happened to me.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
inandugcar
Just like you said, the problem came out of the flasher button. Our master wanted to change it, but since we couldn't find it in Ankara Industry, the inside of the button was cleaned and the problem was solved for now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”