Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Al4 Transmission Reverse Gear Passes Slowly.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (2008-2013)
25.11.2022 20:57 # 1
mchtaknc
Greetings,

My vehicle is Peugeot 308 2008 Model 1.6vti I just bought an automatic vehicle.
Some of the problems I noticed in the vehicle are minor things, but I wanted to point out. Because I don't know much.
When I put the vehicle in reverse gear, it goes away after 1-2 seconds.
Also, there are millimeters of back up on steep slopes, I think they haven't had an oil change until now. .
Will these problems be fixed when an oil change is made?
Will I have problems with solenoids or pressure when an oil change is made? If it is something that can be taken care of, which transmission shop should I go to in Ankara?
29.11.2022 00:45 # 2
dr.sergio
Hello. I also have 1.6 thp. Automatic. Unfortunately, these cars do not have autohold. It's very normal to sneeze. My advice is definitely do not stay on the ramps without a handbrake. If there has been a backflow, never give gas. Otherwise it will knock. First come to a complete stop, then take off with the handbrake. Otherwise, the solenoids and gears may be damaged. Unfortunately, I have experienced this.

Be sure to have the oil checked before changing the oil. Unless the condition of the oil is very bad, I would say don't change it. Some masters in Istanbul can say something by listening to the gearbox. Unfortunately, I can't say anything about the reverse gear.
29.11.2022 09:41 # 3
mchtaknc
Got it, thank you for your advice.
Then I won't change the oil without checking it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”