Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

al4 transmission problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
kizilhakan
Hello friends, I have 206 vehicles with al4 transmission, although I started the car in the morning and proceeded about 50 meters, although I gave gas to the car, the engine kept walking in the intestine and stopped. it was knocked and at low revs, the gear shifted up and drowned the car and it wasn't going to decrease the gear until it fell to idle. Of course, I was wondering what I could do about this and how I had the same problems and solved the problem. Thank you for your answers. Thank you very much for the interest and help he has shown me.

AlbaYDemircaN 2011-10-07 09:36:34
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
metin
sec. kizilhak that;
& nbsp;
is detailed in the forum how we solve it. If you search the forum, you can find detailed information. I ask you, please investigate before opening a topic, because the same topics are constantly causing crowd and pollution in the forum.
& nbsp;
with best regards.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
cetin
A chronic malfunction in 99% of the automated ones. Some say from solenoid valves, some say from oil, some say 206's gear is wrong but there is no solution. Usually it increases when the weather starts to cool. Passes when the car stops and starts. come out and this fault will occur. but show it to a service anyway. = "Blink" title = "Blink" />
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
kizilhakan
brothers and sisters, I find it wrong to describe what is shared here as information pollution.
& nbsp;
my tough brother, thank you for your answer, the lamps you said did not burn, the computer did not fail.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
metin

After this answer, you either did not read the topics I mentioned or you just read that you continue to ask the topics with the answer.

"Forum rules item 6:
Our forum members should check if the topic is present in our forum before opening a new topic. You can use the search feature of the forum for this. Topics containing the same information and speeches cannot be opened. If the same member repeats the same error, the member may get a warning or even his membership can be deleted. .peugeotturkey.com / smileys / smiley1.gif "height =" 20 "width =" 20 "border =" 0 "alt =" Laugh "title =" Laugh "/>
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
cetin
Knowledge and experience become meaningful and useful as they are shared ..... & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:12 # 7
kizilhakan
my brother, like the sword of democracy, you are sorting the forum rules on my head :)) If you look at my messages, you will know that I am not a problem person.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 8
Guests
My text Hakan support our brother at this point, I love him, and he is a good brother. Thank you. = "Blink" title = "Blink" />
08.05.2020 16:12 # 9
kizilhakan
thanks for the compliment of cem
08.05.2020 16:12 # 10
fTh206
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] hello friends I have 206 vehicles with al4 transmission, I started the car in the morning and went 50 meters, although I gave gas to the car, the engine slept in the intestine and I could not move it. It was knocked down from 1 to 2, and at low revs, the gear shifted up and drowned the car, and it wasn't going to drop the gear until it fell to idle. I would also like to thank the auto master for his attention to the interest and help he showed me.

[/ QUOTE] I had the same problems. Show it without removing the waste, if I hadn't neglected it, maybe I would have been stripped for a smaller fee
08.05.2020 16:12 # 11
Guests

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17576&KW=&title=al4-anzman-about- what we need to know-

It's a bit long but about what you ask and ask All necessary explanations are available.

08.05.2020 16:12 # 12
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] My text Hakan support my brother at this point, I love him, he is a good brother, thank you. [/ QUOTE] We wrote, shared, we took care, we informed, I just asked why I did not investigate my brother before opening a topic, because the new subject means to put as much effort aside and delete it from the beginning. I warned my brother Zaken Hakan about this, since I did not have anything to make up by myself, I conveyed the forum rules exactly. Let's go back to our topic, how many models and how many kilometers of the vehicle. The gearbox may be old oil, because it is less fluid when it is cold, the solenoids may not reach enough pressure and fail, and you will encounter the phrase "need to revise" because every master does not know inside and the price is beneficial for them. so you have to go for a solution this way as you are the one who most often witnesses traction problems and transmission malfunctions. I do not know if you came across it while searching, sometimes even if you search in the forum, I do not understand whether it is from the infrastructure. http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17576&KW=&title=al4-anzman-hakkinda- we need- we need text2011-10-07 13:30:00
08.05.2020 16:12 # 13
kizilhakan
Thank you very much for your reply.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 14
Guests
I want to get an automatic automatic transmission from the forum, and I want to suffer from a certain section. I do not have any trouble with the text brother, we will be dealing with automatic transmission soon.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] text brother thank you very much for your answer [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
hakan hakan, I asked you a few questions, you answer them, km last gearbox oil change etc these are very important,
& nbsp;
When you take the vehicle to D, is there a sound called CIZZZZZZ from the gearbox?
08.05.2020 16:12 # 16
metin
[QUOTE = 60de106] I want to get an automatic automatic transmission from the forum, I want to suffer from a particular section, it is obvious that there is a lot of transmission problems, it will be more beautiful if it is always written there :)))

I can't wait anymore with the text. We are worrying about the text with your brother. We will open the automatic repair repair shop soon. "Embarrassed" [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
not so much, my brother, brother in our camel (we have friends who know much better, let's not eat right
08.05.2020 16:12 # 17
Guests
Isn't that text a sound that should be CIZZZZZ sound ???
08.05.2020 16:12 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Is my text this is the sound that CIZZZZZ sound is supposed to be ??? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
yes, old-fashioned solenoids as you know work and work silently. When you replace it with a new type of solenoid, the problem disappears and these new types of solenoids sound like CIZZZZ while they are working.
& nbsp;
I asked the hakan to understand if the solenoids have changed, whether it is old solenoid or new solenoid, so it is easier to understand.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 19
kizilhakan

text it sounds like you call it, I don't know if the solenoids are changing, but the car was at 80000 when I bought it. A cleaning agent was added, and after that process, the transition to the vitres had improved much, so you will understand the situation.

08.05.2020 16:12 # 20
frtkck
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] My text, is this a sound that CIZZZZZ sound should be ??? works quietly. When you replace it with a new type of solenoid, the problem disappears and these new types of solenoids sound like CIZZZZ while they are working.
& nbsp;
I asked my brother to understand if the solenoids have changed, whether it is old solenoid or new solenoid, so it is easier to understand.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Yes, two months ago, with the help of friends in the forum, I learned that my malfunction was due to solenoid valves and I changed the oil and valves to the authorized service. the sound was normal. And really greetings and respect to all friends who shared their knowledge with us in the forum.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”