Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AL4 transmission oil valve replacement problem urgent recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:59 # 1
mami202
I had the electrovalve and oil change of my AL4 DPO 4-speed gearbox. On Saturday, I added 3 liters of thickener oil to the mobile 71141 oil I bought, and the oil and valve change was done. When I started it, the vehicle was unable to get out of place, the gears were canceled, barely removed from the garage (it came to my mind to update the electrovalves because there was no machine in the friend), I wanted a special mechanic electrician in the pejo service to connect the vehicle to the machine and update the electro valves, they added a gearbox oil, and then a figure was reduced. but the vehicle has not improved so new electrovalves are not introduced to the system, I think. I said that I called the first service, this gearbox was not so bad at least, when I went from 1 to 2, there was a knock on the car. If the situation was extremely hot, I said it was giving to your bees. Now, I have 3 liters of original oil, I want to take another 1 liter, pour the oil again and have it added and have the electrovalves introduced to the system. Which service do they take care of? If you say that they are getting out of the job, I do not understand why their reactions will be negative when they come to this situation. I do not think that the torque converter will release itself so suddenly, the transmission does not react when it is cold, it gets better after warming up, but the gearbox is faulty, and the contact was on and off, I would be very pleased if you have a service suggestion on the Anatolian side where I can tell you about my problem.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 2
arachnid
I hope it will be updated with the update. I will not recommend a place to do what they say, but I can give an address if it will be completed (revision). I shared it in the forum before. you can look at my other comments.

It was also written in the forum before. The software of the new solenoids was only available to authorized services.

08.05.2020 17:59 # 3
mami202
[QUOTE = arachnid] I hope you can fix it with the update. I will not recommend a place to do what they say, but I can give an address if it will be completed (revision). I shared it in the forum before. you can look at my other comments.

It was also written in the forum before. The software of the new solenoids was only available to authorized services.

[/ QUOTE]

I would like to send you the name of the master from the private, I think you are talking about the automator volcano master, insha'Allah it helps. Thank you, good evening.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 4
ataycan
greetings,

I don't understand why you used thickener oil. Original oil lt 71141 is already enough. Harun has a master in Bostancı auto industry. It helps. If it is oil and software, the event will not hold anything in price.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 5
mami202
I don't want to get involved in the sense that he knows when he sees his friend about his job.

When I said at the special service in the gardener, the room was likewise adding caulking oil to ease the gearshift gears (reducing knock) if the vehicle's mileage is over a hundred thousand and gearbox maintenance has not been performed to date. then it seemed reasonable to me.

As you said, I heard about the harun master, there is no situation to hold a lot of amount.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 6
foresteng.
Dudullu is also a Can Otomotiv peugeot authorized service, a very good auto there. there is a gearbox master, already a man foreman .. but i can't remember his name .. he helped me a lot ..

08.05.2020 17:59 # 7
berk2309
teacher, it can be a problem in the convertor. I did not understand that you did not use the thickener oil, but it may have damaged the room.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 8
Serkan
Guys, in a question, I ask, some oil life and some need to change, my vehicle is 2008 model and do you think I should change oil at 26.000 km? Normally, the shifting is smooth, but sometimes it passes through bumps and presses and pulls the gas, and then presses it again, it drops it from 2 to 1.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 9
berk2309
They have a meter in the brain, my teacher, change it in 30 thousand, they say, I change every year
08.05.2020 17:59 # 10
Serkan
How many liters is my teacher transmission? I guess there is no need to update after the oil change.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 11
mami202
Due to the approach of the feast, I will not be able to take the dense vehicle anywhere, so I will stop by the automaker like the weekend.

I mentioned the thick oil incident in my message above.
serkan: the transmission takes a total of 4 liters of oil.

berk2309: that process was taken care of. The machine was writing 32000 odd numbers, when we first connected it, we deducted a figure like 2500 for each liter.

foresteng: I have been to dudullu automotive before this problem, I told my problem months ago without this problem, I said, see the transmission is not good, but when I say let's look at the connections, I do not want to go over the bidet for 80 lira fault detection fee.

I checked the car again in the morning, there is no change, the gearbox is working manually, all the gears are on the screen, all the gear changes are on the screen, even when I change gear (I try to park), but when I want to go out, the vehicle gets up hard, I put it back into gear, but there is no progress. I called, I got information.

And I came to my evening, I said I'll try
I disconnected the battery terminals, I put it back in about 2 hours later, I opened the ignition, a couple of trial vehicles started moving 5-6 km, I used the car, high speed, low speed, stop, back, etc. now in case of going back to service, at the moment it is now :) current problems are 1-2 hitting, sometimes it hits a blunt, sometimes there is a malfunction warning, sometimes the gearbox is in unstable behaviors, if I give my throttle, my gear will get stuck by the head until the end of the week. As far as I understand it looks revision way. Good luck to everyone, trouble-free, trouble-free, trouble-free riding ...
mami202 2013-10-08 22:59:24
08.05.2020 17:59 # 12
mami202
As of this evening, the transmission malfunction was eliminated
intermediary comp. We connected the problem in pressure and grip, we drained the oil in the transmission 2 days ago, the oil we put was again black

After a good cleaning of the oil-solenoid change and the parts where the valves are installed, we re-adjust the original oil from the computer and put the original oil into the gearbox.
For now, the 3rd gear is a bit troubled, sometimes it cannot grip or miss (torque converter pads, etc.), and we will deal with it later with complete revision.
If anyone wants to have it done in the eagle auto industry, I will send the information from the private, the labor price is the same quality and conscious workmanship as other services I can say. enjoyable rides without accident
Meanwhile, a victim citizen came, 206 of them, the gearbox was malfunctioning, hard transition etc. The man was thinking black and white for the first time, he was worried about it.

Let's get from these French, let's get stones on their heads up to al4 :)
08.05.2020 17:59 # 13
mami202
I wanted to write in terms of ideas, I called the authorized service today

drew 14000 TL price to zero AL4 automatic transmission.
if we only want to buy the torque converter, they want 1000 lira on it.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 14
Serkan
The car itself costs 14,000 TL for the gearbox.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 15
berk2309
bro, I also changed the converotr from the accident car, I was able to see the full size of 300 TL
08.05.2020 17:59 # 16
muratca58
I had 406 dada similar to the problem you mentioned, the problem was not solved when I changed the al4 transmission solenoid valves and oils, the problem was not resolved today, I went down the gearbox, the problem of the vehicle is a strain caused by the oil filter of the gearbox and it knocks when loaded on the gas. change of gearbox, oil change, change of gaskets and balls. If you continue to push your vehicle in this way, you will damage the gear teeth and cost about 4.000 TL.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 17
mami202
[QUOTE = muratca58] Similar to the problem you mentioned, the problem was not solved when I changed the al4 gearbox solenoid valves and oils, this problem was not solved today. I went down the gearbox. It turns out to be around -2.500 TL, change the gearbox, change the gaskets and balls, change the gearbox pulley, go to ankara and make checks. If you continue to push your vehicle in this way, you will damage the gear teeth and cost about 4.000 TL.

it is likely due to the same part of the gearbox in my gearbox. When it warmed up, it made sense to swell. thank you. By the way, where did you get the vehicle to which service you gave it? If I can meet with your master, I already have a filter that I bought zero. I put oil in the bidet again, my gearbox gets better, but I don't know how much labor costs.

mami202 2013-10-26 20:28:36
08.05.2020 17:59 # 18
mami202
[QUOTE = berk2309] bro, I changed the converotr from the crashed car.

Thank you, if I enter the revision event, I think it is most likely to take the zero of the converter, the sponsor of our site sells spare parts for 500 liras, which makes more sense.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 19
mami202
[QUOTE = Serkan] How much money does the car itself require 14.000 TL for the transmission. [/ QUOTE]

I came to the first service to change the oil of the gearbox, one 2000 engine diesel 407 came in it, the transmission model ZF does not have an easy part etc. Zero authorized service asked for 23 thousand lira, just like you
- He came out in the car next to you.

We live in a strange country. While the folks buy 3000 euro or audi quattro, we try to cover only the expenses of the vehicles.

08.05.2020 17:59 # 20
seduray
A video from Youtu on the subject;
[TUBE] http://youtu.be/qn7ymvfavc4 [/ TUBE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”