Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AL4 gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
fahrikem
Friends 2001 model automatic gear pejo 206 When driving at the 2nd gear, the engine starts to scream when the gas is loaded at 50km / h. This situation is normal, but the speed rises as the accelerator accelerates in the 3rd gear.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
F-Eren
I don't think the vehicle is accelerating with good torque in 3rd gear as far as I understand it.
The vehicle is already developing in the first two gears, and flows in other gears. What is the problem, you want to shout the car in 3rd gear?

08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
mimitt
I drew your attention to a situation like this, while the vehicle moves in the D position, it does not change gears after a while, but it does not change the gears, it usually works very well when the vehicle is climbing, when the vehicle starts to lose power in the 2nd gear, it increases the speed without lowering naturally. too much power, the engine itself will recover and make it more healthy to climb. Since this is not the case with gears, your vehicle reacts directly to acceleration and accelerates. I think it seems like no problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”