Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AL4 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
kizilhakan
206 AL4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION VEHICLE my MORNING FIRST 2 KILOMETERS 3. GEAR 3000 were HEADING SPEED OVER A LITTLE did not MAKE Me While we strive to ADJUSTMENT OF GAS my foot to show where if I ŞANZIMANA to turn ON said it REPAIR SHOULD HAVE MADE AN ESSAY with USTA ABROAD We BAY COMING FROM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CLEANER I USE 2 DAYS DID AND EVERYTHING TO NORMAL RETURNS 3 I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THE SHIFT WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND DRAINED OIL COMPLETE AND PUT NEW OIL, I HAVE ALWAYS HAVE CONTINUED WITHOUT 2 DAYS, BUT I HAVE ALSO RETURNED TO ITS OLD DISEASE.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
It was a crazy malfunction :( May Allah give you convenience. I hope you will solve it as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
metin

I have 307 al4 automatic transmission. While the temperature was high in me, it hit me while taking off from 1st gear to 2nd gear. I even came across those who wanted to download and replace the complete transmission. Fortunately, as a result of my research, I met the avni master in the gardening industry. I can recommend it in two minutes.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
qw12
[QUOTE = quiet_20]

I have 307 al4 automatic transmission. While the temperature was high in me, it hit me while taking off from 1st gear to 2nd gear. I even came across those who wanted to download and replace the complete transmission. Fortunately, as a result of my research, I met the avni master in the gardening industry. I can recommend it in two minutes.

[/ QUOTE]
sometimes it also hits me in transition from 1 to 2 (307sw automatic). What kind of operation was your vehicle done? do you remember?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
ramtas
[QUOTE = quiet_20]

[/ QUOTE]
Yes, my teacher, I got knocked over when I saw the heat over 90.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
metin

first of all let me explain service gearbox oils for life says this is impossible. These shifts, which the avni master says, happen with oil pressure, and hitting when he loses his oil feature. The most pressure-shifting gear shift was experienced when shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear. it shouldn't have been more than a full synthetic oil (I had replaced it with semi-synthetic mobiles. The problem was not solved.) avni dealt with 80 TL including master craftsmanship but once again he said that oil change is necessary to get rid of the old oil completely. I have no problem, or rather, if 90% hitting is down, they fell to 5%. Accordingly, they will intervene if they continue to do it after the second oil change. Use original oil Change it every 20,000-30,000 km. respects.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
qw12
thanks for the answer. the service called me a lifetime, but after reading the articles about the automatic transmission, it didn't make sense to me either. said service oil does not change. If there is a problem, 400-450 TL or electrovalves will change and the problems will be solved. I don't understand. I think the oil should change, but apart from the service, there is no master I know in Ankara.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = qw12] thanks for the answer. the service called me a lifetime, but after reading the articles about the automatic transmission, it didn't make sense to me either. said service oil does not change. If there is a problem, 400-450 TL or electrovalves will change and the problems will be solved. I don't understand. I think the oil should change, but there is no master I know except in service. [/ QUOTE] Even if you are a good master, most of the gearboxes on the market will send you to the service. I changed the oil with my own will since it came to 70 thousand, the gears are softened. If you use these gearboxes consciously, nothing happens. avoid, nothing will happen i have never encountered a problem
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
Onur
friends peugeot autoservice manual, change the oil in the instruction manual, there is no indication that it is life-long from service, but there is a level control at 60000 km. ATF 71141 is the oil that must be used.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = qw12] thanks for the answer. the service called me a lifetime, but after reading the articles about the automatic transmission, it didn't make sense to me either. said service oil does not change. If there is a problem, 400-450 TL or electrovalves will change and the problems will be solved. I don't understand. I think the oil should change, but there is no master I know in Ankara. [/ QUOTE]
the worst possibility is to take the original oil, remove the car on the fiber, have the plug under the gearbox, remove it, then 1 liter will drain, there is one more plug in the plug, then unscrew it 2 liters, then tighten the plugs, lower the tool, then remove the air filter, remove the plug, remove the plug, but avoid the front Disassembly is in the middle on the left, disassemble it, fill it with 3 lt, but if you can not do it, you will remove the wrong cost of removing money.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
qw12
My car is at 36 thousand. Shall I wait up to 60 thousand or when I go to 40 thousand maintenance, do I say replace it to the service?
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
Onur
I swapped exactly 134000 Sırıtma oil + solenoid. if you say relax, change the gearbox oil is not very expensive, but they get workmanship, there is no need for gearbox, there is no need to knock in the cold when going from 1 to 2 it is normal
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = qw12] my car is 36k. Do I wait until 60 thousand or do I say change it to the service when I go to 40 thousand maintenance? [/ QUOTE] does not change the lair alone, abc is more moderate, it is up to you 40 thousand early it comes to me. something like a pc update is changing, the whole course of the useful tool changes
08.05.2020 15:00 # 14
qw12
My car is 2006 model. In summer, when I went to the field for throat butterfly cleaning, they said the program was kicked out, but I couldn't understand the difference. As our honor friend says, I will not change it when the cold knock is normal when passing from 1 to 2.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = Honor] I swapped it exactly 134000 Sırıtma oil + solenoid. if you say you can relax, change the gearbox oil is not very expensive, but they get workmanship, there is no need for a gearbox, there is no need to change it from 1 to 2 when it gets cold in the cold [/ QUOTE]
what's normal you have ever seen how many people who love to ride the car with the knocking gear. If it shifts, it means that there is a problem, it usually makes over 90 degrees.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 16
metin
[QUOTE = qw12] my car is 36k. Shall I wait up to 60 thousand or say I change it to the service when I go to 40 thousand maintenance? [/ QUOTE]
the healthiest change at 25,000 - 30,000 km. Imagine that even engine oil lasts 10,000 times goes up to 110-120 degrees, its temperature is gradually losing its oil feature. If you do not neglect, you will get the news that the selanoids will not replace the room, hydraulic or complete gearbox. I changed the original oil to 80 rubles including workmanship. It takes 3 lt of oil.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 17
Onur
When going from 1 to 2, it can sometimes knock on the first take-off in the cold. When going from 1 to 2, the highest oil pressure must occur, the first run and sometimes it may not be fully supplied to the take-off. I said it is normal for him. there is a benefit
08.05.2020 15:00 # 18
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = qw12] my car is 2006 model. In summer, when I went to the field for throat butterfly cleaning, they said the program was kicked out, but I couldn't understand the difference. As our honor friend said, I will not change it if it is normal in the cold when I go from 1 to 2. I ask you to compare
08.05.2020 15:00 # 19
qw12
From 1 to 2, there is not always knock, only when it passes from 1 to 2, it hits unstable and takes the revolving cycle and then shifts from gas to 2 when it shifts. it is only at low speed in the city. I don't know if this is a problem.
my car 2006 307sw automatic. Before the last hike between Istanbul and Ankara, he burned 100 TL gasoline. After installing teleflex lpg in ankara city, it goes 260km with 35lt lpg.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 20
metin
[QUOTE = qw12] There is not always knock from 1 to 2, only when he moves from 1 to 2, he is unstable and takes his turn to the gear shift, and then when he passes the gas, he sometimes hits. it is only at low speed in the city. I don't know if this is a problem.
my car 2006 307sw automatic. Before the last hike between Istanbul and Ankara, he burned 100 TL gasoline. After installing teleflex lpg in ankara city, it goes 260km with 35lt lpg.
[/ QUOTE]
this is a problem, you should take action as soon as possible or you may have to revise the transmission.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”