Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Airbag warning lamp is on constantly ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
Mehach
When I came to work this morning, I took a look at the airbag lamp. It burned along the way. What would be the reason? Ouch There was nothing yesterday, why do you think it happened suddenly? Ermm
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
Guests
There are sockets under the seat, someone had already mentioned it, it had happened to me after cleaning the car, it would be useful to check the sockets. the mustafa_usl 2011-08-24 16:30:17
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
Guests
I think there is a problem with the socket. Occasionally blinking. An ordinary auto electrician understands or should he go to someone who understands from the airbag?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
burakdmr
Well, it was burning in me too, it is always burning. Water under seat sockets which are under a seat, there is a socket inside the plastic casing at the base, and there is a white socket just under the seat
08.05.2020 16:02 # 5
Guests
Before I became a member of the form, it was the same for me .. boiling water was pouring down my head .. I am the guy of the bite-pyrite and I am making stress right away ... now when I open such a subject, I laugh at myself :)) Sırıtma Let me move my seat back or forth immediately burns .. I disassemble that orange socket and plug it back in. There is no problem .... 306 models are under the front passenger seat, orange male female socket .... I do not know other models ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 6
burakdmr
Is there anyone who knows in 307 :) Does the case with makeup make up for denim :)
08.05.2020 16:02 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Mehach] When I came to work this morning, I took a look and the airbag lamp did not go out. It burned along the way. What would be the reason? Ouch There was nothing yesterday, why do you think it happened suddenly? Ermm [/ QUOTE]
Is it burning in 2 lamps? I had the same, I cleaned between the steering wheel and the horn, then it does not burn again. I had been on the lamp for 3 months on average
08.05.2020 16:02 # 8
Mehach
Mine wasn't burned the next time I ran it, guys. What are the sockets below? And what do we understand if this lamp lights up (that is, normally lights up). Is it like the airbag is not working properly?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 9
metin
when the ignition is switched on before starting the vehicle, it checks all the equipment. If there is a communication break, that is, if there is no contact in the cable, he lights the lamp thinking that it is faulty because he cannot control the hardware. I believe that if you thoroughly clean the places it does not contact, the problem will disappear.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 10
ekinoks44
In my car, the warning lamp lights up on the road and the warning sound sounds twice. I didn't care much, but sometimes it gets frustrating. I saw something in the style of a blue-colored plug under the seat and let me try it.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 11
Mehach
[QUOTE = text] checks all hardware when the ignition is switched on before starting the vehicle. If there is a communication break, that is, if there is no contact in the cable, he lights the lamp thinking that it is faulty because he cannot control the hardware. I believe the problem will disappear if you clean the areas it does not touch thoroughly. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you Metin Bey.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 12
gozem
My 307 was also sometime, I used it for 3 - 4 months so we finally got the airbag open circuit warning on the steering wheel when it was connected to the pc. I use it smoothly. one of them was burning abs lamp 2 together I made 40 tl. A very good master knows his job .. If we go to the service, they will change:
08.05.2020 16:02 # 13
Mehach
Services are a complete money trap Sinirli
08.05.2020 16:02 # 14
Guests
Usually there is contactless in the sockets under Le Koltug and those who do not know pay big money for these ..... ibrahim aslan 2011-08-25 17:09:41
08.05.2020 16:02 # 15
sifremi unuttum
If it still persists after checking the underarm chips, remove the battery terminal for 5 minutes. reconnect after waiting.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 16
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = I forgot my password] If it still continues after checking the underarm chips, the battery will be removed for 5 minutes. reconnect after waiting. [/ QUOTE]
So, is there a setting to reset as a result of this process? For example, like radio immobilizer .. How to set them back if any.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = equinox44] [QUOTE = I forgot my password] if it still persists after checking the underarm plugs, disconnect the battery terminal for 5 minutes. reconnect after waiting. [/ QUOTE]
So, is there a setting to reset as a result of this process? For example, like radio immobilizer .. How to set them back if any.
[/ QUOTE]
If you are using the original radio, only the kilt code of the radio is required.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = my eye] I was on my side in 307, I used it for 3 - 4 months so we finally got the airbag open circuit warning on the steering wheel of the malfunction when it was connected to the pc. It has been 6-7 months and I use it smoothly. one of them was burning abs lamp 2 together I made 40 tl. A very good master knows his job .. If we go to the service, they will change: D [/ QUOTE]

So, is there any guarantee that your airbags will be opened in case of an accident?
Please don't do it, guys. Airbag is very important. I think there is a risk of not being opened in the event of an accident after the procedures you make.
Please have mechanical or electronic procedures in matters related to your life and property safety available only in the workshop.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 19
metin
[QUOTE = equinox44] [QUOTE = I forgot my password] if it still persists after checking the underarm plugs, disconnect the battery terminal for 5 minutes. reconnect after waiting. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
In my 307, only time, date, etc. is deleted, there is no problem like tape or immobolizer.
You have to fill in the "I forgot my password" profile information completely, and if you have the vehicle, you should share its information in the signature section.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 20
ekinoks44

The key's lock code is the same as the tape code. When I got the lock code in order to get a spare key in the service.

Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”