Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Airbag Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
ssakyel
Hello everyone, we had an accident as a result of carelessness when we went to the funeral of a friend of the past market. We did not notice or someone took it. Both of the airbags were opened. They say it is repairing, but how safe do you think? The airbag system is a complex system if you find it out. So, which parts of the brain or something should change? Thanks in advance, everyone without any trouble.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
crazysado
There are places that perform airbag repair, but how safe it will be. When selling, do not have problems.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
sonerkyl
get well past God protect from the airbags and the airbag brain will change 1000 tl. I think you will find it in the publishers in stepme, my teacher predicts that the installation costs about 1500 rubles and stepme costs 1500 rubles. Research and negotiate well.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 4
ssakyel
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Get well soon God bless the airbagler and the airbag brain will change 1000 tl. All you need to find a good master as a bounce. I think you will find it in the publishers in stepme, my teacher predicts that the installation costs about 1500 rubles and stepme costs 1500 rubles. Research and negotiate well. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you..
08.05.2020 19:41 # 5
asbircan
[QUOTE = ssakyel] Hello everyone, we had an accident as a result of carelessness when we went to the funeral of a friend of the past market. I entered the middle refuge with the car. Left front wheel, rim, swing, axle head, shock absorber changed. I guess. We didn't notice it at the time of the accident or someone took it. Both of the airbags have been opened. They say it is repairing, but how safe do you think? If I find out, then the airbag system is a complex system. So what parts of the brain should change?
[/ QUOTE]

400TL on the steering wheel
passenger side 600TL
restraint tensioner (2 pieces change) 300TL
rewinder belts rewinding 100TL
I don't know how safe the sensor reprogramming is 100TL.
originally, the parts are all kept close to 5,500TL, excluding the workmanship.
If you can find the original, do not do it.

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 6
burakrak53
God bless the past.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 7
ssakyel
God bless friends. I replaced the original bounce airbags in Antalya. I gave 800 TL. For now, the problem is not visible. I noticed that today the steering wheel is very little curved. It seems to me that it was already shaking, and when the vehicle was slow, when I pressed the brake, there was a bit of rubbing sound by the wheel that I had an accident. Ermm
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”