Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Airbag malfunction lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:51 # 1
blacke4gle
Friends I have a 2003 206XS vehicle. Airbag malfunction lamp, which has been going on for about 2 months, has a problem of burning. I always took the car to the master I took. He went somewhere to get the pc connected because his shop was not for peugeot, he came and said the following. By connecting the computer to the malfunction and looked at it alone, there is no problem in the seat airbags of the car, the right front left airbags are failing. The airbag error on the right is deleted from the program, it does not allow us to delete the steering airbag. I took the vehicle to my place where my master got my pc 2 weeks after this incident. "The signal arms need to change," said the master in the shop, with a desperate attitude and without connecting the car to the pc. I don't want to change the signal arm from idle to ground. Of course, if the real problem is in the airbag winding that passes between the signal arms, of course we have to, but where can I take my car in ankara about airbag? Do you really have a place I can trust that can detect the problem: /
08.05.2020 17:51 # 2
Guests
bnm previous 206 xs had happened to me, this incident was going to make the torpedo, I went well, it was repaired, but the airbag lamp started to light up, they couldn't solve the problem. I have heard that there are those who trust every master and leave the vehicle, cancel the lamp and pretend to solve the problem.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 3
blacke4gle
That's why I don't want to trust and leave every master. I do not want to make my car to those who say " brother signal arms need to change " without looking at the ground. Okay, everything is changed from the fault signal lever, but I doubt it is spoken without looking :) I am waiting so I will take my car to a safe place if there is a suggestion right now :)
08.05.2020 17:51 # 4
caster21
I can not exactly name the master, but I can say to take the most reliable to an authorized Peugeot service. It is an important issue because a friend of mine had a similar problem in the 2004 model Ford Fiesta, the Airbag light was on and the car did not care so much, but the passenger airbag suddenly exploded while on the road. So I recommend that you have it checked right away ...
08.05.2020 17:51 # 5
tongucuk
I have this problem too, some said the arm, some said the steering box, some said under the seat, still not found what happened Big smile It burns like I am here ...
08.05.2020 17:51 # 6
ismailkaya
What is the brand of the vehicle? What is the model of ney 307 mi 206? There are 8 in one? There are 2 in one? There are 4 in one. There is a cable socket contact. error when the spinner button is closed
08.05.2020 17:51 # 7
tongucuk
307 4 airbag repairmen with me threw a finger all over but could not find
08.05.2020 17:51 # 8
Alicilik
My brother see the message, reach me, I have a diagbox and a cable. Let's see what's wrong. I'm at home.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 9
Alicilik
By the way, the airbag wrap is with the horn

I got the com2000 bandage broken. As soon as the airbag light came on, the horn was not working. When turning off, while turning the steering wheel, he was making excitement. There is a master, if you have such a problem, just contact me.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 10
silivriserdar
Well, these Peugeouts have a chronic problem, probably my car 306 and 2 socket connections from the armpit, they have these slams under the two seats. I looked at the place where those sockets were attached and there were sockets attached to the seat in the place where the two seat seat belts were attached. Finally, I am sick of it. If it burns, I say that it will be burned. I would have to go to the service, because it was not available anywhere other than the service, because there was a small bonin in the socket, I went to the electricians. Of course, how much money will the service charge me? Allah Kerim :))
08.05.2020 17:51 # 11
blacke4gle
Car 2003 model 206xs, I'm hesitating, I said I couldn't trust anyone, this problem is said to ask you something like a chronic one in peutos so I will take it to the master as soon as possible :)
08.05.2020 17:51 # 12
blacke4gle
No, my brother, I do not think that the com2000 bandage will be broken. Only the airbag light is on and it does not go out: / The room annoys human beings as soon as possible: /
08.05.2020 17:51 # 13
Alicilik
Ahmet,

I was washing a car. Cable stayed in the car, my father took me in the car. Let's look tomorrow night. If you exceed us, you will go to the Self icon.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 14
LeqoLaSs
The airbag and the malfunction lamp are on because of the gas. The malfunction lamp is on every gaseous vehicle. I don't understand why this airbag light is on because of the gas.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 15
blacke4gle
Okay bro, I will reach you. I know that in gas peutos, it usually burns engine failure. The general reason for burning the airbag is from the airbag sockets under the seats or the winding on the steering wheel, but let's see what malfunction will be in my car: /
08.05.2020 17:51 # 16
onurtez
I have the same problem in 307. Is there a problem with light and sılgec group under the steering wheel? As you said, that error was not deleted. I'll get it done, but the signal group is too expensive.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 17
my 207 grandpa airbag port is on fire
Are friends preventing going through the examination airbag lamp
08.05.2020 17:51 # 18
ibanez_022
Friends, I bought 206 hdi xlines, I did not look everywhere while buying the car. I suspect now because the man I bought came out of three papermakers. How do I know if there are problems with the airbags? error malfunction or no lamp lights.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 19
Bunyamin.Kar
[QUOTE = 206206] my 207 grandpa airbag port is on
[/ QUOTE]

They give slight faults, you pass, I personally passed :)
08.05.2020 17:51 # 20
silivriserdar
[QUOTE = Bünyamin.Kar] [QUOTE = 206206] my 207 grandfather airbag port is on fire
[/ QUOTE]

They give slight faults, you pass, I personally passed :)
[/ QUOTE]
I know it is not passing, because my friend has gone 1 week ago, the car brand is different, but because the air light was on, they could not pass it, they said come. I think it's normal that it doesn't pass because it's a safety issue after all.
The light is not extinguished, I have understood this. Now, as the seat is hidden, there is nothing to light on itself. I guess there is something about the seat. Or the communication is not complete where the socket is attached. I don't think of anything else. There is no problem when I sit in the passenger seat, but the light is on when the driver's seat is hidden.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”