Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AİRBAĞ LAMP BURNS CONTINUOUSly

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
HAYDAR ADIGUZEL

2003 MODEL PEUGEOUT 206 XTI CONTINUOUS AIRBAG LIGHT IS ON. WHEN I TAKE IT TO THE SERVICE, THE CABLES UNDER THE SEAT WERE NOT SOLVED, IT WOULD BE SOLUTION TO THE COMPUTER, THE SEAT BELT HAS BEEN OPENED, THE OPERATING IMPACT, THE IMMEDIATE IMPACT. (BEFORE THE BELT HAS BEEN KEEPED ITS KNOWLEDGE, THE BELTS WILL BE TAKEN BALLS AND RELEASED, THAT THE BELT IS DON'T KEEP THEIR OWN DUTY AND DOES NOT MISS BY THIS FAULT.) THE SECOND QUESTION IS IF A DANGEROUS SITUATION IS AS A DANGEROUS SITUATION AS AIRBAĞ LAMP IS NOT OPENED. PLEASE LEAVE MY QUESTIONS AND SEND TO YOUR MAIL ADDRESS. THERE IS NO MATTER IN MY MIND. THANK YOU NOW.

08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
Cetinler
Greetings, the airbag light turned on in my car, I turned the airbag on-off lock on the lower left side of the chest with the ignition key in my hand and turned it on again. It shows that it is in a state, if the airbag light is constantly on, it is not activated and it is vital that it cannot be opened at the time of the accident.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
estair
bro, I have 106 vehicles, I have airbag socket on the top of the engine & nbsp; At the top of the engine cylinder, I say, for the purpose of trial, I mean, great chance, you will be in the middle of the socket.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
ibrahim YILDIZAK
Your problem is due to com2000.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
Guests
If there is water in some parts of the vehicle, or if moisture has gone from the assembly cable circles afterwards, it may have made such a problem.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
HAYDAR ADIGUZEL
I brought the airbag position off and back on it again, no improvement. In addition, my car has no sound system, the original stands. the lamp remains on. waiting for your help thank you. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
HAYDAR ADIGUZEL

If there is any information about whether the airbag is disabled as long as the lamp is on (does the airbag open because the lamp is lit in the event of an accident?) & Nbsp; have any definitive information.

08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
HAYDAR ADIGUZEL

If this com 2000 malfunction should I show it to my electric master? Can this be repaired or is it a completely changing part?

08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
koliva
As per our forum rules, you need to introduce yourself first. Please introduce yourself at the appropriate place by clicking on the link in my signature.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
lifeexciting
[QUOTE = HAYDAR ADIGÜZEL]

if this com 2000 malfunction should i show it to my electric master? If this is repairable or is it part of a completely changed part?

[/ QUOTE]
com Even if you have 2000 repair, make sure that the malfunction will be repeated. Unfortunately, it does not, but unfortunately.com 2000 is a completely changing piece. My advice to you is to buy a new one. edited>
08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
Cetinler
[QUOTE = HAYDAR ADIGÜZEL]

as long as the lamp is on, whether the airbag is deactivated (does not open the airbag because the lamp is lit in the event of an accident?) & Nbsp; if anyone has certain information, please reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
If the airbag light is constantly on, it is not activated and it is vital that it does not turn on at the time of the accident. You have to deal with it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
falan
the same problem existed in my vehicle .. I took it to the electronics shop in industry, they dismantled the steering wheel, they changed a little part there, the problem got better .. & nbsp; As far as I remember, the cost was not too much ..
08.05.2020 16:53 # 13
HAYDAR ADIGUZEL

Can you remember the name of a small piece inside the steering box, if you don't know, if I have the phone of that master, can I thank you for your interest.

08.05.2020 16:53 # 14
falan
the master's phone number is unfortunately unfortunately..bahçelievler & nbsp; kocasinan sanaYi site is a place that works on electronics .. you could go to any industry in the city you are in and search for an electronics shop ... ; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 15
falan
By the way, you will go to the ELECTRONIC, not the electrician ...
08.05.2020 16:53 # 16
kadir32
The procedure done in the sister electronics shop is a resistance that is used to completely deceive the brain. it just turns off the lamp. be careful, the bag will not open in case of an accident ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”