Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

airbag lamp and concussion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
koray.turan
Today, I received my car, which I had made ten sets and press pads, but when I was on the road, the airbag light was burning, the car was shaking, it does the same again, the night is shaking, it is officially why.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
riderzist
[QUOTE = koray.turan] Today, I received the car that I had made ten sets and press brake, but when the road was going on the road, the airbag light was burning, the car was overwhelming, the night is the same again, it is shaking, it is officially the reason why [/ QUOTE]

The airbag light and shake have nothing to do with probably the sockets under the driver's seat played the master if he made it back and forth.

Go to the place where you changed the printing pad and tell the master, it's not normal.

it hurts his head if he doesn't tighten a screw. master who has done something wrong

What was the brand of the printing pad?
08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
koray.turan
Everything will go on during the original silkelee.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 4
koray.turan
15 20 TL said, but what could it be
08.05.2020 19:10 # 5
riderzist
It is not a part. It will cancel the sockets and make a direct connection or resistor. To find out which airbag is faulty, it must be connected to the computer while the light is on.

Note: If you are going to resist, leave the shop immediately.

tricking resistance means canceling the airbag.

If it is to cancel the socket and connect it directly, there will be no problem when the sockets want to disconnect the seat completely. no problem ..
08.05.2020 19:10 # 6
koray.turan
As you said, shaking with the airbag light has nothing to do with it. It passes when you press the clutch. There is no LPG in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 7
koray.turan
guncel
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”