Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

airbag and abs light problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
eu805
Greetings I bought a new 2004 model automatic gearbox 1.4 206, I bought a xenon 8000 headlight, then there was no problem, then I had a short 3.5 cm LED lighting on the front of the vehicle. The next day I could not start the car, the starter did not start, I called the auto electrician, took the battery to the shop, he said, the battery was cut off, he took the car charger. While on the go, the headlights gave the abs and the airbag lights flashing stop warning, and I stopped the speed, pulled the car to the right, closed the ignition and started the wheel, and went smoothly. I turned on the headlights in the park, the same abs and the airbag lights came on and started to give a stop warning. Is there any information if the problem is due to my headlight connection?
08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, don't worry, remove the xenons and make my skin short on the installation. you know that some of these peutos have no problem in some of them, but in some of them you can face such problems. If you say no, I will use a chassis for a good electrician to check the assembly.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
eu805
I thought the problem of xenos was working smoothly this morning.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
sonerkyl
They had the same problems in my neighboring flunance vehicle, they put out the airbag light or something, but now the light bulb bursts, the best solution is to return to the original teacher.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
eu805
You will never touch the original
08.05.2020 20:11 # 6
eu805
Greetings yesterday I removed the xenon headlights and had the normal bulbs fixed.
The electrical systems of the 206's are so rare that I understood this from here, it never comes to fuss.
have a nice day...
08.05.2020 20:11 # 7
sonerkyl
I am glad that your problem is solved, in fact, this problem is due to the very poor quality of the material used, namely the ballasts. but as I said it is always good to remain original.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”