Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AIR RECOVERY ARM?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
YNR

Hello friends,
I want to ask something about the place marked in the picture above. (206- 1.4 hdi.) (This tool is not mine) my question may seem simple to you but i want to ask to make sure i know what i know. there are those who are stuck in my head Pulling the lever to the left in the place marked in red, there is air inlet from the outside, and it is better in the summer. beneath it are two keys next to each other, are those keys in tune with this arm, that is, when you press A / C on the left, a red light is on, then there is an air inlet. What does A and C mean? If you press the one on the right, is there a flow of air outside the glass, if this is the reason why it is necessary to use this button in the summer, the glass is turned on in the summer and the air conditioner is turned on in the winter. So pulling the lever to the right, disconnecting with the outside air and if we turn on the air conditioner, does the air conditioner loop inside?
If we do not want to use the air conditioner especially in the summer months, it is certain that we will turn the lever to the left, so whether it is active when it is turned directly, or we need to press the keys under it.
YN 2019-04-30 15:39:19
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, sir. My teacher, to make that arm circulate outside and inside. If we come to the intended use, I use it that way. There is an arrow mark on the right side of the vehicle icon. When you bring it to the outside, you turn off the outside air, while it is generally used in the summer months, while the air conditioner should be in that position, the interior of the vehicle cools quickly and does not go cold. Some friends keep the outside air off in the winter, because the interior of the vehicle gets hot quickly, but all the windows do not pass through the mist. It is definitely useful to bring it to the outdoor location during the winter months. The abbreviation A / C stands for air condantion. So the air conditioner becomes active when you press that button. Of course, the temperature setting must be in a cold position. It can be used to warm up in winter, but in it, the engine water is provided with a separate radiator in the chest and hot air is provided, thereby reducing fuel consumption. Next to the A / C button, it is the button of the rear window resistor and used for defrosting. Some 206 rearview mirrors also have a resistance. If you do not want to use the air conditioner during the summer months, you need to be on the left as in the picture, so you do not need to press another button.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
YNR
The abbreviation A / C stands for air condantion. So the air conditioner becomes active when you press that button.

Are you talking about the normal air conditioner, if it is noon, I had never pressed that button this past winter, but I still got the efficiency from the air conditioner. or did you mean activating the air inlet from the outside?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
Let me say, hodja. The a / c button you call exactly activates the air conditioner and is used for cold weather in summer. it is not necessary in winter anyway.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
YNR
I understand. Thank you very much for your help. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”