Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air intake Tapmpon Port

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:30 # 1
tigerland
Friends, in the same way, I would like to drill holes for the air inlet to the bumper and let the car get cold air.

Erb's 2011-05-31 01:58:33
08.05.2020 15:30 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR

I think don't do this

08.05.2020 15:30 # 3
d3n1s
If you do as in the picture, no drilling is better, no air can be drawn from there, the only joke of piercing the bumper is to provide full air entry, it will be healthier to lower the pipe behind the fog head instead of the side.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 4
tigerland
Currently, the air is sucking in the back of the fog lamp, but more cold air will enter through that hole. From the orange cap, there will be a Yukaru drain pipe, which means that cold air will enter the filter, after 100 kmh, there is a nice air flow in that hole. All I think is both image and performance. There are those who make the air cold intake to the 1.4 vehicle in this way. I am just hesitating :)
08.05.2020 15:30 # 5
anil307
self piercing
08.05.2020 15:30 # 6
tigerland
as if it was beautiful in the image, I was unstable :)
08.05.2020 15:30 # 7
d3n1s
[QUOTE = Erbin] is currently sucking air in the back of the fog lamp, but more cold air will enter through that hole. From the orange cap, there will be a Yukaru drain pipe, which means that cold air will enter the filter, after 100 kmh, there is a nice air flow in that hole. All I think is both image and performance. There are those who make the air cold intake to the 1.4 vehicle in this way. I'm hesitant just saying: Drilling:) [/ QUOTE]

Brother, how do you expect air flow from a direct side view? In addition, I have a K&N apollo cold air intake right now, I pointed the tip of the fog light next to the front grille, I got a very good efficiency. In the spare time of summer, I will cancel the fog light and provide air intake from there. If you are going to do this application for the image, I can not say anything but you can not perform like this.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 8
dinoco

As far as I know, the friend should enter the right cold air and this process should be applied in the inner space of the front bumper and the water does not get dirt.

08.05.2020 15:30 # 9
tigerland
[QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] is currently sucking air in the back of the fog lamp, but more cold air will enter through that hole. From the orange cap, there will be a Yukaru drain pipe, which means that cold air will enter the filter, after 100 kmh, there is a nice air flow in that hole. All I think is both image and performance. There are those who make the air cold intake to the 1.4 vehicle in this way. I'm hesitant just saying: Drilling:) [/ QUOTE]

Brother, how do you expect air flow from a direct side view? In addition, I have a K&N apollo cold air intake right now, I pointed the tip of the fog light next to the front grille, I got a very good efficiency. In the spare time of summer, I will cancel the fog light and provide air intake from there. If you are going to do this application for the image, I can not say anything but you can not perform like this.
[/ QUOTE]
The air applied to the vehicle you see in the picture gets cold air. In addition, the pipe comes out from that hole, the hood that used it without installing the pipe was removed, it takes a super air flow from the air entering through that hole at 180-200 kmh.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 10
tigerland
In addition, I thought of it as a cross, not a full side. I guess you are punching diode :)
08.05.2020 15:30 # 11
Guests
In fact, it is a nice application for a little modified enthusiasts rather than air entering the engine ...
I am thinking of having it installed on my own vehicle, but my goal is not breathe, something completely related with the change of appearance ... Gülme
08.05.2020 15:30 # 12
d3n1s
[QUOTE = Erbin] Also, think like a cross, not a side, I drew the first picture as a draft. I guess you are a drilling diode :) [/ QUOTE]

If you look at my signature, I use 206 too;) If your goal is to feed your car with cold air, you get a cold air intake kit like a man, you pierce the long part of your headlight, you draw the air directly from there. Piercing the side of the bumper does not go beyond saying "look, I have an air filter".
d3n1s 2011-05-29 22:47:46
08.05.2020 15:30 # 13
klemann
I think cancel the fog light, it would be better. This is usually the case with drag tools. you get full efficiency. If you want to do as you show in this picture, there is definitely a strong flow of air from there. The engine already has a certain suction power. If air comes directly to this, a strong air flow can be provided. By the way, I was wondering that it says 151 hp in the car. with what did you get this power?
08.05.2020 15:30 # 14
d3n1s
[QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] is currently sucking air in the back of the fog lamp, but more cold air will enter through that hole. From the orange cap, there will be a Yukaru drain pipe, which means that cold air will enter the filter, after 100 kmh, there is a nice air flow in that hole. All I think is both image and performance. There are those who make the air cold intake to the 1.4 vehicle in this way. I'm hesitant just saying: Drilling:) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
The air applied to the vehicle you see in the picture gets cold air. In addition, the pipe comes out from that hole, the hood that used it without installing the pipe is removed, it takes a super air flow from the air entering through that hole at 180-200 kmh.

It is against the laws of physics to take air inside the hole you mentioned at speeds such as 180-200, I would research some tests on wind tunnels :) If you can find it, watch 206's wind tunnel test, because the car will create air, air cannot enter inside the hole you pierce next to the bumper. The reason for disassembling the hood may be to draw the air flow under the car to the engine, when there is no hood, there is a terrible air circulation behind the fog light at speeds like 180-200, but I say by pressing on it this has nothing to do with the hole in the bumper, when the air entering under the car fills the space behind the fog light. This flow also occurs at a speed such as 180-200, as the motor's own suction will be more than any air flow you will create, so the end of the pipe is sufficient to draw cold air to the engine. Piercing the side of the bumper does not provide anything in terms of performance, it may look beautiful in appearance, it is up to you, but if you want performance, you either cancel the long part of the single headlight, pull it from there, or cancel the headlight from there. I was very confused, I couldn't find any other place, there is a radiator in the places facing directly, there is a fog light where the radiator ends. Since you can not cancel the radiator, you cancel the fog light;)
08.05.2020 15:30 # 15
Guests
it looks like a bass cabin Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:30 # 16
tigerland
air enters from there easily. You don't need to write a saga :) No need for the physics law.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 17
tigerland
[QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] Also, think like a cross, I draw it as a draft in the first picture. I guess you are a drilling diode :) [/ QUOTE]

If you look at my signature, I use 206 too;) If your goal is to feed your car with cold air, you get a cold air intake kit like a man, you pierce the long part of your headlight, you draw the air directly from there. Piercing the side of the bumper does not go beyond saying "look, I have an air filter".
[/ QUOTE]
I say that the friend has applied the efficiency, you did not apply, but you say that it does not clearly breathe. I know that you have air in the room, if you say you don't buy it for you :) okay it does not get air from that hole I have an air filter now .. the question is, am I going to make it cold?
In addition, 2.0 rc bumper pierced vehicle RC efficiency friend. I don't pierce anyway if it doesn't get air
08.05.2020 15:30 # 18
ose
friend del then. All kinds of repairs happen.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 19
d3n1s
[QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] also think like a cross, I drew it as a draft in the first picture. I guess you are a drilling diode :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I say that the friend has applied the efficiency, you did not apply, but you say that it does not clearly breathe. I know that you have air in the room, if you say you don't buy it for you :) okay it does not get air from that hole I have an air filter now .. the question is, am I going to make it cold?
In addition, 2.0 rc bumper pierced vehicle RC efficiency friend. I don't pierce it if it doesn't get air [/ QUOTE]

I tried to convey what I know to you, if you say I will not, I will say, my friend, what can I say.
08.05.2020 15:30 # 20
d3n1s
[QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] [QUOTE = d3n1s] [QUOTE = Erbin] also think like a cross, I drew the draft in the first picture. I guess you are a drilling diode :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
In addition, 2.0 rc bumper pierced vehicle RC efficiency friend. I don't pierce it if it doesn't get air [/ QUOTE]

I tried to convey what I know to you, if you say I will not, I will say, my friend, what can I say. I am also wondering how you think that the area is getting air from that hole at the speeds you mentioned, in fact, did you pass and sit there while the car was driving 200?
[/ QUOTE]
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”