Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air inlet monifolt

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
scorpions_64
From the air inlet monifolt, the plastic little piece of the car got into the vehicle, the first one stopped, I stopped it again, I started it again, I was rooted in the gas. However, the sound of the engine has changed, the roaring vehicle used to be working as if it is now congested. Also, when I shift from 2 to 3 gear and pull my foot out of the clutch, there is a shake in the vehicle. I called the master, said the plastic piece will melt and no adhesion.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] friends from the air inlet monifolt, the little piece of plastic got into the vehicle, the first one stopped, I ran it again, I got rooted in the gas, the plastic burn odors came from the vehicle, the white smoke threw out of the vehicle and the traction was better. However, the sound of the engine has changed, the roaring vehicle used to be working as if it is now congested. Also, when I shift from 2 to 3 gear and pull my foot out of the clutch, there is a shake in the vehicle. I called the master, said the plastic piece will melt and no adhesion. [/ QUOTE]

Well, where the meltdown will go to disadvantageous places, it will be a problem.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Alicence] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] friends entered the vehicle from the air inlet monifolt, the little bit of plastic entered the vehicle, it stopped at first, I ran it again, I got rooted in the gas, the plastic burn odors came from the vehicle, the white smoke threw out of the vehicle and the traction was improved. However, the sound of the engine has changed, the roaring vehicle used to be working as if it is now congested. Also, when I shift from 2 to 3 gear and pull my foot out of the clutch, there is a shake in the vehicle. I called the master, said the plastic piece will melt and no adhesion. [/ QUOTE]

Well, where the meltdown will go to disadvantageous places, it will be a problem.
[/ QUOTE]

I guess so, as of yesterday, I showed the vehicle, I had the maintenance of the vehicle, oil, oil filter, oil additive was thrown, spark plugs changed, throat butterfly was cleaned. I trust my master, he said nothing, but the black smoke at high speeds exhaust, and there is an explosion as if the engine sound seems different to me. how do i solve this problem? No additives to clean it? will clean the engine cover off my cock? In addition, while going at high speed, LPG will switch to gas once again, it will switch to gas again, which occurred after that breakdown.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”