Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Hose - Brake Pedal Hardening -

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Before I stopped the car, I noticed a change in the engine sound and opened the hood. I heard a hissing, blowing sound. I couldn't understand exactly where it came from, but it came from around the coolant reservoir. The next day I went to my master, and when he started, he noticed the voice. this hose coincided with the protrusion of the coolant tank, and a hole was formed at that point due to heat or impact and was leaking air. Replacing the hose was difficult, and he said something to the master, as it changes with this invariable socket. The tape was closed by wrapping the open point. He doesn't miss any air right now.
My master asked me if my brake pedal got stiff or not, and I told him there wasn't much to notice. then when I noticed I felt it hardened. it may also be psychological, and it may seem as if it is hardened because I fall on it.
I want to thank everyone who read it has been a bit long and want to ask 2 questions;
1- What is the mentioned hose? where does the air flow provide?
2- If my brake pedal got stiff, it seems to me, how do I fix it?

08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Updated help please
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
sonerkyl
1- The oil vapor hose that ouzhan tape is good, use another tape, it is not a heat-resistant problem.
2-If there is a problem with the brakes, my brother, or if it does, replace the brake hydraulic oil.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1- oil vapor hose that ouzhan tape is good, use another tape, heat resistant does not cause much trouble.
2-If there is a problem with the brakes, my brother, or if it does, replace the brake hydraulic oil.
[/ QUOTE]

I can handle the tape business, brother. I think it hardened after this hose. Is it still brake fluid? oguzhankucuk61 2017-09-25 13:34:37
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1- oil mist hose, ouzhan tape is good, use another tape, heat resistant does not cause much trouble.
[/ QUOTE]

I can handle the tape business, brother. I think it hardened after this hose. Is it still brake fluid? [/ QUOTE]

You probably looked at the hydraulic level. I wonder if the hydraulics' oldness makes such a problem, but I don't think so. perhaps the best is to have the mechanic look.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
sonerkyl
if it makes air - if the brake master center fails - dirt etc. into the brake hoses. if there are such problems. best of all is to replace the brake fluid.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] if it makes air - if the brake master center has failed - dirt etc. inside the brake hoses. if there are such problems. best of all is to change the brake fluid. [/ QUOTE]

All right, brother. Is this type of hydraulics, my vehicle specific?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
sonerkyl
dot 4 brake hydraulic oil oguzhan.

08.05.2020 20:34 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you bro
08.05.2020 20:34 # 10
Kocak
O my brother, that hose was a little hard on me. I bought a durable hose of that size and attached it for 1 year or so.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Kocak] Oğuzhan brother that hose was a little hard on me, somewhere because of the hosemarket, heat from the face, etc. I bought a durable hose of that size and attached it for 1 year or so.
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, thanks, teacher, I will do it if the tape troubles
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”