Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air filter hose torn

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
01.04.2023 23:27 # 1
Babafarabi
Friends, the hose coming to the throttle body is torn from the bottom side, I glued the vehicle 206gti hose, but there is still a small hole at the bottom, it takes air from there, but I think the air taken from there will not be a problem because there is no sensor on the hose before the air intake, sensors that measure the air, the throttle body after the torn place My question on the vehicle is that the vehicle gives gas by itself, even though I do not press the gas, there is a situation as if I am pressing the gas, I think the vehicle is getting more air from another place, do you think this is the right logic, or is the air coming from the hole in the hose effects? days
02.04.2023 05:10 # 2
talip206
The hole/tear before the throttle body does not cause idling problems. However, since the air taken in does not pass through the filter, it takes the dusty and dirty air into the engine. This is undesirable for the forward engine. It also causes contamination of the throttle body and the idling motor earlier. tighten. Listen for sudden engine noise changes of the vehicle. You find the leak.
90% of the masters in the industry find this method.
02.04.2023 10:00 # 3
Babafarabi
Thank you sir, I will do the detergent water job, let's see if we can find it inshallah
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”