Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air filter hose

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
ufuk91
Guys, now my filter is close to the engine, and I made it a little crippled, it is the mouthpiece of both the silicone and the filter. Now I'll take a hose straight, not directly from the butterfly, I will be tied from the part of the hose just behind my filter, which looks like this box;

silicone appears in the picture, instead of removing the short hose to which the filter is attached, I will take this;

http: //urun.gittigidiyor.com/garaj/tum-araclara- uygun-hava-filtresi-hortumu-71221319

I want to ask here that the mouth of the hose is 9.5 cm with the metal, and if we remove that metal, the diameter will be 8cm. He said. The mouth of my filter was 7cm in diameter if I don't remember correctly. Is there a problem with the connection? Or is this something that will be overcome by tightening it with handcuffs or something? Or if you have other completely different advice, I am waiting :)

By the way, my filter is now not red, but black, I will clean it while removing it, do I need another process after cleaning with water, I guess it is applied with oil or something, but I have a maintenance kit No, if I just clean it and put it back in?
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
ufuk91
or should I buy this?

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/garaj/jsv-ducting-hose-esnek-boru-77-mm-1-m-68731199
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
fexzi
Firstly, there are up to 20 TL of these products on sahibinden.com, 39 TL is too much that you reside in Ankara, you can get more suitable than Ankara industry ..

My personal opinion rather than and my application is as follows, I have insulated the 70mm pin water pipe properly, lowered it to the bumper grille and attached the HKS Super Flow filter kit with the appropriate clamp with the silicone hose, and since the flat surface, the air flow was comfortable and smooth, no need for this type of material.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
ufuk91
[QUOTE = fexzi] The first one is on sahibinden.com up to 20 TL of these products, 39 TL is too much that you reside in Ankara, Ankara can be obtained from Ankara industry much more suitable.

Instead, my personal opinion and practice is as follows, I have properly insulated the 70mm pin water pipe, lowered it to the bumper grille and attached the HKS Super Flow filter kit with the appropriate hose with the silicone hose, since the flat surface is smooth, the air flow is comfortable and smooth, there is no need for this type of material.
[/ QUOTE]

Do you have photos of your teacher? I couldn't see it for 20tl, teacher, this was the cheapest I have ever seen, yes, you say right, it is expensive, but ... the water pipe is not affected by heat etc. Isn't it? How much did you pay for Hks? I'm asking a lot of questions but don't miss it when I find someone who has done good practice & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:15 # 5
fexzi
You can deal with the problem with layered insulation tape, I usually reassemble it at the end of February, as the winter conditions, the picture is not available, but I answer all kinds of problems, I bought HKS on ebay with a shipping fee of $ 40 + $ 17, not the original replica products like the market.

However, since the vehicle is 8v, if you get a filter for 1.4 volume, you will have an effect as a sound, but I have no idea about performance.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 6
ufuk91
I do not want the sound to sound too loud ...

Do you have a comment about my first question, if we assume that I have a 70mm mouth width filter, 80mm pipe is causing trouble?
08.05.2020 17:15 # 7
ufuk91
Friends, make a comparison or suggestion between these 2 hoses and I will get one today, I don't want to deal with one of these 2
08.05.2020 17:15 # 8
Semih CAVDAR

Ufuk I connected directly without a hose ... Of the original air filter I tried like this so that there is no cutting and mowing where it is.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 9
serkan719
I don't like the original air filter system of the peugeot.
For example, in my diesel, it is very hard, it is like a closed place. How does it get air under the hood from a place like it is closed? I do not want to rumble
If I put it in the bumper, there is a possibility of water pulling, as if the bidet level stops.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 10
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Gallardo]

Ufuk I connected directly without a hose. .. I tried this way so that the original air filter is not cut and mow ... it does not cause me any trouble right now ... :) There is a hose, but the filter draws hot air from there ... I want to take 1mt hose and extend it down, and make the connections clean. I think I'll buy one from the hose that says 77mm, 35 lira to a plastic hose, but I'm doing it
08.05.2020 17:15 # 11
serkan719
I do not know if the bumper will draw water there and there too. Actually, we have to put it behind the front emblem.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 12
fexzi
It is not affected by heat. You can easily handle a width of 10mm in someone who does aluminum work, there will be no problem, I will buy a proportional filter because of the sound event.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 13
fexzi
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] Is this open filter event happening in diesel vehicles? [/ QUOTE

if you want it, it won't work because it burns fuel with compression.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”