Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Filter Hose

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
Karaoglan
Hello, When I Bought The Vehicle, I Have A Hose Where I Shown It In The Picture I Should Not Have It In My Car, It Is Not Removed, Is Not Stuck Back Or Fell My I Want To Ask What is the purpose of this Hose?

normally it should be like the picture below

08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
jackalizm58
why did they remove the air inlet hose? I don't know what the harm will be, I think I'm sure it will be take and plug.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
sonerkyl
the air inlet hose that honor says is the purpose of that part like water - earth - stone - dust - etc. you can think of it as preventing the vehicle from entering the engine directly. corrects it if i am wrong friends.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
Karaoglan
Strange Part of the Work I Can't Find in the Particles This hose is not even in the removers, but when I put my hand in front of it, light warm air is coming.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
sonerkyl
did you ask for service hodja
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
Karaoglan
No, I did not ask for Special Services, I would appreciate if you contact a place you know.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
sonerkyl
Authorized services in private language, teacher, they are certain. You learn the price and it would be better if you have the part code. Have you asked the unfailing hakan peugeot, they usually have every piece in them. even if they do not.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 8
Karaoglan
yes, I bought the flow meter from there but the problem still continues. Could it be related to this piece?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 9
madblueblacksea
The vehicle in the picture attached receives the fresh air from the end of the hose, in front of your vehicle radiator. The difference is that it provides clean and cool air intake from the back of the left headlight through the hose. In the absence of a hose, some kind of warm air (the situation changes when the fan turns on) passes through the radiator and dust from the ground enters more easily. I didn't have it in my car, I didn't have it in the particle. It is sold on the Internet for 65 TL, but since I didn't see it, I gave up on taking it,

this is the piece: d was fine but i guess the seller links are no longer shared Ouch
madblueblackse to 2015-12-11 23:16:38
08.05.2020 19:32 # 10
Karaoglan
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] The vehicle in the attached picture draws fresh air from the end of the hose, in front of your vehicle radiator. The difference is that it provides clean and cool air intake from the back of the left headlight through the hose. In the absence of a hose, some kind of warm air (the situation changes when the fan turns on) passes through the radiator and dust from the ground enters more easily. I didn't have it in my car, I didn't have it in the particle. It is sold on the Internet for 65 TL, but since I didn't see it, I gave up on taking it,

this is the piece: d was fine but i guess the seller links are no longer shared Ouch
[/ QUOTE]

Well, Does your car lamp light up in my car? There is a problem with the air in my car and when it connects to the computer, it gives intermittent error codes but it is not intermittent, it gives it as oxygen and flow meter. Does the diesel filter affect this?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 11
madblueblacksea
I don't know your car, but my car doesn't have an oxygen sensor. Diesel filter and air filter are indispensable. After 2006 there is an additional pressure sensor, I guess right behind the air filter
08.05.2020 19:32 # 12
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = Karaoglan] [QUOTE = madblueblacksea] The vehicle in the attached picture draws fresh air from the end of the hose, in front of your vehicle radiator. The difference is that it provides clean and cool air intake from the back of the left headlight through the hose. In the absence of a hose, some kind of warm air (the situation changes when the fan turns on) passes through the radiator and dust from the ground enters more easily. I didn't have it in my car, I didn't have it in the particle. It is sold on the Internet for 65 TL, but since I didn't see it, I gave up on taking it,

[/ QUOTE]

Well, Does your car lamp light up in my car? There is a problem with the air in my car and when it connects to the computer, it gives intermittent error codes but it is not intermittent, it gives it as oxygen and flow meter. Does the diesel filter affect this?
[/ QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, you have another problem, not a hose. !! Instead of explaining the problem and looking for an answer, you learn all the problems and try to find the one that suits you. I Haksızmıy.? Wink
08.05.2020 19:32 # 13
Karaoglan
yes, the problem is the problem I explained, but they couldn't find what it is, they do not look at what it is, the car does not fall out of traction, but the lamp flashes once in a while. I'm working the room is costly
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”