Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air filter help inspection repeat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:23 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, the air filter you see in the photo does not pass from the examination :( How do I find the original of this or do you have a photo?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
08.05.2020 15:23 # 2
mimitt
what nonsense this is, i passed through the boiler filter, why did they not spend you, the worst possibility is to buy the complete boiler or something, the room holds a lot of money, if you have a similar vehicle, you can borrow it until the examination is over, or go to the places that sell the parts, easy come.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 3
metin
[QUOTE = mimitt] what nonsense this is, I passed through the filter with the boiler, why did they not spend you, the worst possibility is to buy the complete boiler or something, the room holds a lot of money, if there is a similar vehicle owner, you can borrow it until the inspection is over, or selling parts Take a trip to the places, come easy. [/ QUOTE]
Whether you say chain or first aid kit, these are examinations that are always borrowed from spike. They struggle for nothing. Either they will not care about such things because what they do and borrow through the barrier or take their precautions. such a sketchy job.
Inspectors check the vehicle for precautions on the factors that will endanger the health of the occupants while driving on the road, the wiper does not show headlight, the belt is tear okay but what do you want from the air filter friend,
08.05.2020 15:23 # 4
metin
For example, how can I use an open air filter inside the box? They put people in a difficult situation.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 5
mon
Right next to the inspection station; rents a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, and rents out half the price instead of buying it. We are the children of a nation in the industry that attaches the box of the abs system and attaches the abs lamp to the indicator. If it says forbidden, I think they have something they know, we must be a sensitive driver.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 6
tigerland
I passed with an open air filter. authorized friend said to me there is an air filter in this, yes i said i have all the cars :) they have made you a hairdress officially call call center TUVTURK call center
08.05.2020 15:23 # 7
Guests
I passed 2 times with open air filter in Istanbul.
08.05.2020 15:23 # 8
106_arts
they can not mix with the air filter, I have 2 times with gectm filter
what they wrote on the inspection paper as a defect
08.05.2020 15:23 # 9
okankrgz
what the filter has to do :) they were looking for a place to wear officially .. Look at sahibinden.com I have cheaper parts, try to find quicksilver or tandoor biyer ..
08.05.2020 15:23 # 10
GiTaRRa
filter kit open exaggeration, sound distortion, heavy defect diolar man pass through istanbul, we can not pass through konya :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”