Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Filter and Oil ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
I Love My Pug
Good night, friends
3-5 days ago when I removed my open air filter to hold air, I noticed that some of the filter was oil, & nbsp; the part facing towards the ground was completely oiled and the butterfly's throat some of it was oily. Instead of the oily filter, I installed a clean new filter for 2-3 days. Today I removed the filter again & nbsp; I came across the same view to look at the filter again there is oil in the throat part of the fatty butterfly again. & Nbsp;
& nbsp;
Where did this oil come from & nbsp; I never understood, & nbsp; have you ever heard of anything like that?
This oil flow What should I do to cut it?
I am very curious why I would be very happy if you help. & nbsp; < / strong>
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
I Love My Pug

current friends

08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
koliva
Check the level of the engine oil. You probably (and hopefully) have too much oil in your vehicle.

Note: I noticed later that you are writing an open air filter. My comment is for the original air filter assembly.
koliva 2011-10-15 12:29:57
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
zavur
Since the open air filter draws air from inside the engine (ie, it does not take air from outside with an equipment like the original one) and if the outer layer of your engine is oily, it may be drawing this oil.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = koliva] Check the level of engine oil. You probably (and hopefully) have too much oil in your vehicle. I would appreciate it if you write here after checking.
[/ QUOTE]

I checked the oil a little under the notch, I think the oil is not too much, but there is something like this. There is no need to buy a new one, we wash it with gasoline, clean it and paste it, it is not very important, he said it is not important, I am using it like this for now. How is it going to be inside but how will it come in? .com / albums / j356 / pugkml / _fotoraf_.jpg "border =" 0 "/>
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = poor] The open air filter may draw in this oil because it draws air from inside the engine (ie it does not get air from outside with an equipment like the original one) and if its outer layer is oily in your engine. [/ QUOTE]

Well, I don't understand why this is why my brother is not so greasy to pull off the engine outside

08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
I Love My Pug
Do you have any information or suggestion from the current gentlemen, is there any harm from this oil?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 8
tazmaniac
In fact, at 206, when I tweak the throttle, I see oil as you mentioned, I always use an open filter, and even this summer, I cleaned 3 times in a month or so and every time, oil was accumulating every time. When I saw the oil, I think it was taken from the thin pipe. It is not clear from the picture. Do you have a crank filter installed?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 9
I Love My Pug
yes bro, the crank filter installed, look at the top of the air filter, it looks just above the pipe. I have never seen anything like this in my previous vehicle, though there was a long pipe kit between the filter and the gas future. Maybe I have not seen it? What is this oil associated with the crank filter?
08.05.2020 16:14 # 10
tazmaniac
Well, it looks like a careful look. Yes. Normally, some oil vapor is sent back to the engine with the air vent from the crankshaft I know, so I asked him. Sister. smiley4.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Grin "title =" Grin "/> If you want to clean the crank filter other than the air filter but if it still does, don't worry, because I think it is not something that is very harmful, I don't shake it at all: ) Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 11
I Love My Pug
[QUOTE = tazmaniac], it looks like he looks carefully, yes. Valla is normally sent back to the engine with the air vent from the crankshaft I know, but I have to prevent this especially if the crankshaft filter is installed so I asked him. src = "smileys / smiley4.gif" border = "0" alt = "Grin" title = "Grin" /> If you want a crank filter other than the air filter, but I still do it, I don't think you should worry about it because I think it is very harmful not I do not shake at all :)
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Thank you very much bro :)) it was already dusty too :)) crank filter is very nice or tiny "Grin"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”