Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
sezar206
Hi friends, I want to disassemble the air filter of my car, do you have any friends who have ripped it off before? When the piece goes out, the seer knows I disassembled the boiler where that air filter was installed (top part), and underneath it, I also removed the second u-shaped part. Finally, we came to the third track. There is a piece under the left fender of the vehicle, inside the hood, how do we remove it from there? Should the fog light be removed? There is a problem with the oparça because there is a fracture and water is taken from there. Bumper repairers could weld and repair that part.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
pug206
If you can not dismantle the air filter of the 206 vehicle, I think that the master will not be able to remove the air filter.
I constantly change the air filter myself. There is a nut under the engine blog that holds the second part, then unscrew it with the allen screw. Pull the back of the headlight towards the back of the headlight. >
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”