Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioning problem! The right side doesn't cool. Sound at 1 and 2

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
hLL
My air conditioner started working problematic for 1 week. He started to work at the levels 1 and 2 and after 2 3 days I realized that the right side does not cool? This may be the reason. There is a gradually increasing sound in stages 1 and 2. When you turn off the air conditioner, the sound stops. In this heat, exactly where did you fill the gas and where did it come from?
08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
hLL
I left my friends to their homes, I just felt embarrassed. the air conditioner disgraced LOL
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
Serkan
There was a decrease in air conditioning gas, a few more friends had been in the forum.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
ersan
There is a leg in the air conditioner gas, when the gas decreases, it sounds fissss and the cooling decreases. The same thing happened to me, I know from there. ersan 2013-07-02 09:09:12
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
mustafa_nalcacioglu
hi, it is such a problem when the amount of gas in the system is decreasing, it happened to me that I did not know the sound from the middle blowing holes when the engine was knocked down and the lack of cooling in the right blowing holes when you gas pressed into the system, but they immediately dealt with this in the services that look at any auto air conditioners. . system absorbs oil and then vacuums for leakage test. If there is a leak in the air conditioner radiators at the connection points, the understandable vacuum value decreases gradually. You can look at the machine from the machine. After putting the oil refrigerant R134a kullanýlýyo our vehicles (mine 206hd) I did not remember the exact value 750gra'm much gas you put in need now you are in bulgaria would have finished the process in this way, I think illaki ordain the divide b machine and there are places that this process turkey at 70-100 TL from this transaction They do it for the price.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”