Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Conditioning Problem Again !!! 206 HDİ

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
mhmttn
Hello; My car 2006 model 206 HDI In August last year, I had a problem with the air conditioner blowing cold to the right side and cold to the left side. I asked many masters, half said that the gas is reduced, he will do it, and the other half must remove the front chest, the problem is inside. I took the risk of looking at the gas. When it was completed to 220 gr gas, the problem was solved when it was completed to 660 gr and the air conditioner started working very healthy. (It was checked for leakage while pressing gas and there was no problem) Also, the master works in the winter, otherwise the gas decreases, I advised to run the air conditioner in the winter on the recommendation. If we come to the last problem I had, the weather got warmer and I operated the air conditioner, again, there is a serious low performance in frustration, it does not cool enough in the air conditioner. My question is as follows; It is necessary to have the gas of the air conditioner supplemented every year, or can it be something else? I would also appreciate it if you recommend a good master who understands this problem in Ankara. Thanks in advance…
08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
SDYMZ
If there is no leak in the system, gas will never escape and you do not need to press gas every season. I think you can suppress the gas, if you know if you have a fridge, you can just press the gas for the car and press it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”