Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Conditioning Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
neon44
Dear friends, I wish everyone good forums, I have a problem with my lion. The air conditioner came on, but it did not come cold, I pressed the AC again, then stopped, I tried again, but when I tried again after 2 minutes again, I started to cool it at this time and it did not cause any problems along the way, thank you.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
ersin025
I had the air conditioner maintenance done not to cool it enough last year, the next day it started to not cool at all. There is no problem for now. While the vehicle is running, while opening the hood and looking at the place where the clutch is, let someone operate the air conditioner, if the clutch comes into play, yours may be another problem.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
bjkamil
The sound of the car changes when the air conditioner is on. I don't understand if the air conditioner is engine, but it sounds like it sounds. That's why I don't turn on the air conditioner.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
neon44
bro, my air conditioner comes on, no problem in her problem just like i wrote
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
ondercan
For the full cooling of the air conditioning system, the fan motor in front must be operated, no matter how much the compressor is activated, if the fan motor does not work, there will be no cooling. Maybe when the air conditioner is turned on, the fan may not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”