Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioning problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:29 # 1
206 ersan
friends, my car's air conditioner does not cool, also the air conditioner engine ball is crowing, may it be related to it or I don't have my air conditioner gas
08.05.2020 17:29 # 2
Serkan
It is a blower fan engine, if the air conditioner gas is over, the air conditioner will not be activated. If you do not hear a click sound when you press the AC button, the air conditioner is not activated. You can check if there is gas in the engine section.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 3
206 ersan
Well, why can this gas be discharged?
08.05.2020 17:29 # 4
Serkan
Gas loses its effect over time Hodja, I printed it 5 years ago, it was still empty last summer, they are printing 700gr of gas around 50-60 TL, they do leak test while pressing gas, if you run your air conditioner for 1-2 minutes in summer and winter, it will be easy for 10 minutes. nothing easy. If you run it just like me in the summer, you will suppress gas every 4-5 years.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 5
206 ersan
[QUOTE = Serkan] It is a blower fan motor. If the air conditioner gas is over, the air conditioner will not be activated. If you do not hear a snap when you press the AC button, the air conditioner is not activated. You can check if there is gas in the engine section. [/ QUOTE] in the engine section Where exactly is the filling valve
08.05.2020 17:29 # 6
albayman

< There is a valve on the white thin pipes, but if you don't know, I don't think much. A gas leak test is carried out in a place where air conditioning gas is suppressed and it is printed if gas is missing.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 7
mistik
I pressed the air conditioner gas :) I always filled it where I went 60 TL. When it is not used for a long time, this air conditioner gas is even passing through aluminum .. & nbsp; it is necessary to use it at least 15 minutes a month. preventing gas from leaking .. the air conditioner oil is missing and I have completed it too .. where i go .. i get tired of filling the air conditioner every summer: / let me do the next summer .. he said .. even if i don't use air conditioner
08.05.2020 17:29 # 8
ufuk91
A week ago, a leak check was done, there was a leak, a pipe broke out, they handled it in one way, they were handcuffed, and the front bumper was removed and I paid 120 lira for leak control plus gas pressure. The key lights of the small air conditioner were not lit (digital) and they took care of it, they did not even receive money. But if the problem recurs, they said that the front console should be completely disassembled and looked at, it could cost at least 500-600.

regulation: my problem was that the air conditioner was not cooling, it would look at the leak first, if there was no leak, it would fill the gas for 60 liras but it costed this price together with the leak. ufuk91 2013-05- 27 23:57:56
08.05.2020 17:29 # 9
samet206
There is no gas, probably most places make gas filling most of the time, people working on the air conditioner do not cost much.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 10
Bugra
Last year, the air conditioner did not blow cold and there was no sound when I pressed AC. they run out of gas and gas leaks, they checked for leaks. They said no leak. They took 70 TL. I fired again this summer, no sound. it doesn't blow cold. This time I went to the same place again, they pressed the gas again, the gas escaped, put the paint in the bidet. let's see.
08.05.2020 17:29 # 11
emre_akdag
I don't have gas, I think I'll go through the same treatments :) :)
08.05.2020 17:29 # 12
206 ersan
[QUOTE = albayman]

There is a valve on the white thin pipes, but if you don't know, don't think much. A gas leak test is carried out in a place where air conditioning gas is pressed and pressed if the gas is missing.
[/ QUOTE] In my car one of the white thin pipes is the steering fluid and the other one is what I thought, but I wonder what
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”