Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Conditioning Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:41 # 1
senol73
Hi friends; I bought my car
in February. When I bought it, I did not pay much attention, but the summer is coming, air conditioning will be needed.) I did not see much difference when I opened the air-conditioned and air-conditioned cold section. I think the air-conditioner gas might be over. How do I know exactly whether the air conditioner is working? For example, will the engine speed drop the first time I turn on the air conditioner? or & nbsp; If the car is cold or hot, can the fan be activated? Is the air conditioning fan separate? When I look from the outside, I see only one fan (I have never seen him working at all, the room is a different topic) :) We are straying from irrelevant places already :) I couldn't tell my friends. :)
08.05.2020 16:41 # 2
koliva
You explained very well & nbsp; "Smile"
There is no air conditioning fan in our vehicles. When you turn on the air conditioner, the radiator fan starts at low speed. Since the air conditioner freezes the belt, there will be some change in the cycle when you activate the air conditioner. In fact, if you pay some attention, the sound of the engine is understood.
koliva 2012-04-08 22:08:03
08.05.2020 16:41 # 3
technodex
I had the same problem, I pressed the gas, it got better, the compressor does not start when the gas runs out.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 4
senol73
Thank you, my teacher.
I'll connect my car to pp2000 tomorrow. Let's see what we have, what we don't have.
We will show it to someone in the air conditioner now. If they say money, I will put a car-type refrigerator inside the vehicle, I will benefit from both its coldness and coolness :)
08.05.2020 16:41 # 5
delice48
I went to air conditioner to suppress the gas today, they pressed the air conditioner gas, then we tried it, it started to sound like a lorry truck, but it cooled in. The electrician said that the air conditioner engine will change, should I replace it with a new one?
08.05.2020 16:41 # 6
senol73
If we were to replace the perpetrator, I would have another vehicle in the garden of my house:
by the way, you suppressed the air conditioner gas out of the service.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 7
ozaannn
Check if the air conditioner has gas or not
first there are gray pipes. Follow the engine, there is a drain type on it, there is no pressure with a screwdriver or the gas is over.
08.05.2020 16:41 # 8
Cmoss06
The A / C gas is exhausted. The gas pressure switch is disabled when the gas is low and the air conditioning system does not work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”