Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEM ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
toprak83
My 2006 model pejo 206 x-design car does not cool the air conditioner enough ... there is no problem with the fan, but it does not blow cold, the normal fan is colder blower ... what could be the problem guys, do you have any previous knowledge? how much does it cost me on average ???
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
hsnsnl
replace pollen filter and check air conditioner gas
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
SEZGIN72
Hello Toprak83;
I have the same vehicle. I had the same question recently.
I went to Bosch Service. 220 g of gas remained inside.
They pressed 700 gr R134a, they replaced the pollen filter. All 70 TL. It works fine now ...
Good luck with...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
toprak83
Thanks, I'll take my car for lunch break. Let's see what's the problem ???
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
suppor
I wish I had a leg control before I pressed it, if I had it checked, but I did not get it, but I did not look at the man. Your gas never ends before the summer is over
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
captain_b5
[QUOTE = suppor] If you had a control of the die before I pressed it, I had it in mine, but I did not look at it, the man will change the honeycomb, without looking at it in chronic value. Your gas doesn't stop before the summer is over [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem with me, I pressed the gas last year and now it's out of gas. I think there is a leak, will the newly filled gas end within a year?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
SEZGIN72
When filling the gas, the device filling the gas is already performing a vacuum test. If there is a leak, it becomes clear there ...
Then they say to you that there is a fugitive. After that, it is up to you to fill it up or not.
If that test result does not give OK; leak test with colored liquid is done to detect the leak ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
toprak83
the master was a good master ... he detected a leak before the gas started ... there was a leak in the pipe, he was forced to disassemble it very hard ... he said that the original was 300 TL but I could make a supplement in the industry and I made it to 20 TL ... With a long run and 1 kg of gas was pressed, now it is super sogutuo ... he said 50 TL to the gas press but 100 TL was calculated as a job account obviously he deserved this money ... so my car's air conditioner needed 120 TL :) but the value is like an island where ...
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
okaNStarss
Isn't it worth burning to the island?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
toprak83
It was very raining now, my friend does not rain anymore ... :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
okaNStarss
We swam in the rain, the bottom of my lion was completely clean, there is no place for water to wash :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
suppor
[QUOTE = captain_b5] [QUOTE = suppor] I wish I had checked the leg before I pressed it, I had it in mine, but I did not have a look at it. Your gas doesn't stop before the summer is over [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem with me, I pressed the gas last year and now it's out of gas. I think there is a leak, will the newly filled gas end within a year?
[/ QUOTE]

I think the master has a leg in you, the gas will end well in a year, the last summer, the master said to me, if you want, we can print it, but I did not take it out, I did not take it out, I did not take it out. I waited for the fans while he was waiting he even came cold :))
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
okaNStarss
[QUOTE = suppor] [QUOTE = captain_b5] [QUOTE = suppor] I wish I had checked if there was a leg control before I pressed it, but I did not look at it. Your gas doesn't stop before the summer is over [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I think the master has a leg in you, the gas will end well in a year, the last summer, the master said to me, if you want, we can print it, but I did not take it out, I did not take it out, I did not take it out. I waited for the fans while he was waiting, he even came cold in that hot:))

I agree with a friend, Father has Toyota.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”