Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioning problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
ufuk91
friends, the air conditioner of 206 has just started to blow hot recently. I said it is from gas, I went to give 50 lira gas filling today, but there is nothing changing. The man who made it could have a malfunction in the valve engine. What is your idiot? That's why I came home because I didn't trust the man at all, what to expect from the guy who wants 15 lira for the cover of the air conditioner pipes, a tiny plastic cap. Where are the 2 problems, is there anyone who has experienced this problem before or has knowledge
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
monur
Here's the source of your problem,

It is not a cheap piece, but if there is gas and it still blows hot, your problem is caused by 99% Expansion valve. & nbsp;. Similar to 206's lower right picture.
monur 2012-08-18 23:32:43
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
ufuk91
[QUOTE = monur] Here is the source of your problem,

It is not a cheap piece but if there is gas and it still blows hot, your problem is 99% The expansion is due to the valve. It is similar to the 206's right bottom picture.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
monur
The two are different parts. Probably the mechanic is wrong because what he wants to tell is that the heater stays in a hot position, but the car just blows the ambient temperature. It does not distinguish between hot and cold in the valve failure, but if it stays in the heat, it blows the burst you know. If the air conditioner blows up to the ambient temperature when it is operated, the Expansion valve is clogged, but unfortunately this clogged doesn't need to open. Subsidiary industry is around 120 TL + workmanship and change is really annoying. you will.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
ufuk91
[QUOTE = monur] The two are different parts. Probably the mechanic is wrong because what he wants to tell is that the heater stays in the hot position, but the car just blows the ambient temperature. It does not discriminate in the heat of the valve but if it stays in the heat, it blows the absolute. If the air conditioner blows up to the ambient temperature when it is operated, the Expansion valve is clogged, but unfortunately this clogged doesn't need to open. Subsidiary industry is around 120 TL + workmanship and the change is really annoying. now yes the guy said he was staying in the heat or something, i tried today a / c auto when I set it to 14 for example, it blows, it blows, it blows when it starts to raise the temperature at the last power (but hot), it slows down or stops when it does 24 or so I didn't know exactly. Even if it is a valve, it will be 150, but at least let me know which one, I will not pay 300 :)
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
ByHack
[QUOTE = monur] The two are different parts. Probably the mechanic is wrong because what he wants to tell is that the heater stays in the hot position, but the car just blows the ambient temperature. It does not discriminate in the heat of the valve but if it stays in the heat, it blows the absolute. If the air conditioner blows up to the ambient temperature when it is operated, the Expansion valve is clogged, but unfortunately this clogged doesn't need to open. Sub-industry is around 120 TL + workmanship and change is really annoying.

My advice to the replacement is that if it has not been changed before, do not remove it without throwing the guide, because if the back fixing part is not fixed and runs inside, you will have to remove the condenser inside.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
our bilata had the same problem with the jetta, what did he pay 150 liras last year ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”