Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioning help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
murat222
Greetings ... I just dipped the A / C gas in the leak test. No leakage. But the air conditioner does not come on. I looked at the biaparat mentioned under the torpedo, but I remained because I could not remove it. Cry
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
Alicilik
What's the car? How many models ? When did you notice this situation? If you elaborate a little?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
murat222
yes you are right when the car 206 roland garros 2000 model air conditioner is turned on, the front fan is not activated. Probably it does not come to the compressor on electricity.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
popeyes
[QUOTE = murat222] greetings ... I just dipped the air conditioner gas done in the leak test no leak. But the air conditioner does not come on. I looked at the biaparat mentioned under the torpedo, but I remained because I could not remove it. Cry [/ QUOTE]

teacher, I have the same problem right now, I found a good master in Ankara,
he said the air conditioner pressure or something is intact
As a result of their research, the installation that goes to the air conditioner also said that there is no problem,
Operated by air conditioning compressor directly from the battery.
I mean, I think the role in the fuse box on the right side of the engine called bsi brain is not going electric. although the fuse is solid
now I will go at a suitable time and open the bsi and change its role
If you are ankara, let's meet
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
Ali1905
I was a good master, went, some masters, we couldn't tamper until the problem was resolved.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
madblueblacksea
If the pressure sensor of the A / C gas makes a wrong measurement, the compressor will not be activated again. This sensor measures bidirectionally. It does not activate the air conditioner only when there is not too much pressure.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
ahmed206
I remember from my old car, there was a tiny lack of contact with the cables, so the air conditioner was working as he thought. First, have their cables checked by jacks, and then look at the expensive parts. There is no electricity in the compressor, but why ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”