Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioning fan

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
scorpions_64
Hi guys, first of all. I said let me operate the air conditioner today, when I put it in auto mode, I realized that the fan in my radiator is not working. When I turned on the air conditioner while the vehicle was working at idle, it felt like a fall when the engine was in idle and the fan in the radiator was working. can cause friends problem? There is no problem with heating, I couldn't try to cool it, because the weather is cold, it doesn't show itself. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
badcombatant
The fan in the radiator generally works to cool the gas pressed by the air conditioning compressor with simple logic in stopped traffic. Since there is air flow in the radiator on the move, it is normal that it does not operate except for very hot weather. It is quite normal in these weather.
But if the fan is not working for a long time at the stop, check the fan motor, high pressure, low pressure sensors and compressor.
< div> It does not mean that there is no problem in heating, there is no problem in the air conditioner, you use the temperature in the cooling water of the engine in heating, it has nothing to do with the air conditioner.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = badcombatant] The fan in the radiator usually works to cool the gas pressed by the air conditioning compressor with simple logic in stopped traffic. Since there is air flow in the radiator on the move, it is normal that it does not operate except for very hot weather. It is quite normal in these weather.
But if the fan is not working for a long time at the stop, check the fan motor, high pressure, low pressure sensors and compressor.
< div> It does not mean that there is no problem in heating, there is no problem in the air conditioner, you use the temperature in the cooling water of the engine in heating, it is not related to the air conditioner. the right weather is cold. Let's see again after the weather gets a little warm. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
Cmoss06
It works when needed and it is normal that it does not work in cold weather.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”