Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioning does not work.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
ufk_kptn
Dear forum members When I was in the morning with my 1.4 hdi vehicle in 2006 206 feline, I turned off the air conditioner because the air conditioner was very cool. (it is very cool and I had no problems until now) After a while, I said I would turn it on again. Then I took it to the master, connected it to a green bosh brand machine, made a leak test for 30 minutes and said there was a leak in the system. What should I do now, what would you suggest, what would be my estimated cost. For years, I opened my air conditioner in summer and winter, and I got on it like pashas without even needing gas.
Ready summer has come, the vehicle is not stopped.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
muharrem123
If there is no gas, the air conditioner does not start, it may be finished or the fuse may be blown. muharrem123 2015-06-20 09:47:27
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
ufk_kptn
Yesterday I took it to Antalya mediterranean industry, first it said there was a leak, the engine dismantled the entire circuit, then it was welded and brought back, it did not open again, the air conditioner then changed the air conditioner compressor coil and it worked but now the car is making a different hum while working at idle I would always take it to the service 1 or 2 times I took out the service they made 1 place they broke another place .....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”