Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioning cleaning sprays

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
yenice
greetings. Could you please give information about air conditioning cleaning sprays. I looked a little bit, and I hesitated when I saw very high prices from 10 to 90 liras. Are there friends who use?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = newly] greetings. Could you please give information about air conditioning cleaning sprays. I looked a little bit, and I hesitated when I saw very high prices from 10 to 90 liras. Are there friends who use? [/ QUOTE]

Good subject, Ramadan, I follow the answers ...
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
technodex
I took a break but it does not work, it is no different from auto smell, I say don't waste your money in vain, it looks like those airvicks in normal houses, just spraying a little more pressure inside, a 30-40 cm thin hose comes out, you shake the hose from the grill, but you don't know where it goes . & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = technodex] I took a break but it does not work, it is no different from auto smell, I do not waste your money in vain, it looks like those airvicks in normal houses, just spraying a little more pressure inside it, a 30-40 cm thin hose comes out, you shake the hose from the grill but you don't see where you are going. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Sir, not the smell of the event. Whether that area provides disinfection. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
ERSOY-06
Guys, I applied it to my previous vehicle, and let me explain briefly; Thanks to its long apparatus, you spray the spray into the grill, and I did exactly that, but only when I turned on the air conditioner or ventilation for 10-15 days, it smelled like a car perfume, then the room is over. Everyone knows that this kind of maintenance is more important for the air conditioners we use in the houses. When I cleaned the house air conditioner the day, I asked the masters about this application we did in the car and the answer I got from the master is "Look at the difference between the maintenance I do and the maintenance you do to your car, isn't the only similarity being sprayed?" he asked me normally, I said yes (indeed, the man can't explain that he was trying so hard). Later on, the master explained long ago, but let me write briefly, the master says; "The operation to the vehicle is not related to disinfection, only because it gives a clean smell for a certain period of time, our people believe and spend unnecessary money. If you want hygiene in the air conditioners used in the vehicles, the pollen filter will be changed, if the material comes to the fore, it will be cleaned once and will definitely change to the second time." I hope you are not angry friends.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06] Guys I applied it to my previous vehicle myself, let me explain briefly; Thanks to its long apparatus, you spray the spray into the grill, and I did exactly that, but only when I turned on the air conditioner or ventilation for 10-15 days, it smelled like a car perfume, then the room is over. Everyone knows that this kind of maintenance is more important for the air conditioners we use in the houses. When I cleaned the house air conditioner the day, I asked the masters about this application we did in the car and the answer I got from the master is "Look at the difference between the maintenance I do and the maintenance you do to your car, isn't the only similarity being sprayed?" he asked me normally, I said yes (indeed, the man can't explain that he was trying so hard). Later on, the master explained long ago, but let me write briefly, the master says; "The operation to the vehicle has nothing to do with disinfection, only because it gives a clean smell for a certain period of time, our people believe and spend unnecessary money. If you want hygiene in the air conditioners used in the vehicles, the pollen filter will change if it comes to the fore if it is material, it will definitely change for the second time." I hope you are not angry, friends. Regards [/ QUOTE]

Brother has been a very good answer. He may be right when he says the master, but they are different, although the home air conditioner and the car air conditioner are in principle the same. Apart from cleaning the air conditioner parts, the pipe assembly until it reaches us with the air outlet should be clean. Dirt and dust accumulate, which is harmful to health. What should I clean here?

Filter 10-12 TL. It does not take even 30 seconds to replace it. I replace an air and pollen filter at 2000km. I do not expect maintenance.

For the odor, pour the pure powder vanilla, which you will get from the transfer, to the base of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
ERSOY-06

Ali brother is 10-12 TL air filter. I know that the pollen filter is a little expensive or the price is cheap in peugeot. We will learn the peugeot parts prices over time. height = "17" width = "17" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> & nbsp ;. my brother also http://www.carfox.com.tr/hizmetlerimiz / air conditioner-cleaning / & nbsp; site, air conditioner cleaning is done with a different method, if you want a watch, this makes me a little sense. Regards

08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
ERSOY-06
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06]

Ali brother is 10-12 TL air filter. I know that the pollen filter is a little expensive or the price is cheap in peugeot. We will learn the peugeot parts prices over time & nbsp ;. my brother also http://www.carfox.com.tr/hizmetlerimiz / air conditioner-cleaning / & nbsp; site, air conditioner cleaning is done with a different method. A costly procedure actually needs to be done for health.

Meanwhile, the service part code of the pollen filter is 6447AZ, the service price is 23.28, including vat, outside 10 TL: D

08.05.2020 17:05 # 10
ERSOY-06
Brother if the pollen filter is the price you call it means the parts of the piano are very cheap, I know what a strange thing.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06] bro, if the pollen filter is the price you say, the parts of the pejon are very cheap, I know what a strange thing to me. Regards [/ QUOTE]

Brother we asked the front disks today, he said 70tl to his team.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 12
ERSOY-06
I would say that my brother is an inexpensive, but it was not possible to ask in other cities. I bought the car, but apparently pejo pieces like falcon born "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:05 # 13
ERSOY-06
respects
08.05.2020 17:05 # 14
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06] my brother, I will say that the man is cheap, but it was not possible to ask in other cities. Smile "title =" Smile "/> [/ QUOTE]

classic care tools are affordable compared to most vehicles. Also, since most of the parts are compatible with ford and citroen, the part is abundant and cheap, but other than these, it will be very burdensome if you come to the fairing.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 15
ERSOY-06
Thank you once again for your friend Opeli, brother, I told him to the friend. I will talk to the man. will find if the trouble does not occur.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 16
Alicilik
[QUOTE = ERSOY-06] I understand, brother. By the way, thank you once again for your friend Opeli, God bless you brother, I will speak to the man. If the man has trouble sending it here, we will send the money to you. The man does not cause any problems. The friend has found the price affordable. If there is no problem. Regards [/ QUOTE]

You are welcome. I went to the surprise, we bought a bow, we got a friend. In the meantime, I asked the parts, you will not find less than 500, they said take it on condition that it is a examiner from the publisher. I also asked opelists in star industry, it has already appeared in 2 places.

If you have any problems with shipping, you know my number: D
08.05.2020 17:05 # 17
spearo
The essence of these products is diluted isoprophil alcohol. Isoprophil alcohol shows disinfection effect and kills fungi etc. organisms.

I tried würth air conditioner spray once before, it really does work, application is made of pipe where condensing water of the air conditioner flows under the vehicle, you should see the greenness coming out.

http: //shop.wurth .com / air conditioning-cleaning-spray-300ml Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 18
Alicilik
[QUOTE = spearo] the essence of these products is diluted isoprophil alcohol. Isoprophil alcohol shows disinfection effect and kills fungi etc. organisms.

I tried würth air conditioner spray once before, it really does work, application is made of pipe where condensing water of the air conditioner flows under the vehicle, you should see the greenness coming out.

http: //shop.wurth .com.tr / air conditioner-cleaning-spray-300ml
[/ QUOTE]

Abi is not like this, but alone. Inform us, let us take advantage of it. dee mi "Big
08.05.2020 17:05 # 19
spearo
Just ask, Ali. A würth brand concentrated product is cleaned twice with a tube.

If you only squeeze it through the condensate pipe of the air conditioner, it will clean well. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:05 # 20
Alicilik
[QUOTE = spearo] you just ask ali. A würth brand concentrated product is cleaned twice with a tube.

If you only squeeze it through the condensate pipe of the air conditioner, it will clean well.
[/ QUOTE]

If you tell the brother in terms that the geology student can understand, "LOL" . Where and what do we connect and do?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”