Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioning and stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:57 # 1
Akrepizma
hello friends 206 colorline gasoline 1.4 car when the air conditioner is turned on, there is an occasional noise when the torpedo clicks from there, when this sound comes, the fan power of the air conditioner drops instantly and the air conditioner gas is not a problem in full cooling. Even when the click sounded, the idle suddenly fell down and recovered again 2 times the vehicle idle could not recover suddenly. Idle where the problem should focus.

Good forums
08.05.2020 20:57 # 2
GokhaN
The clicking sound indicates that the air conditioner is always active while the air conditioner is running. When was the last time you had your engine serviced, spark plug replacement etc.
08.05.2020 20:57 # 3
seroline
The sound you call “click” is the activation sound of the air conditioning compressor. It is normal for the idle to drop slightly, since extra power will be applied to the engine when the air conditioner is activated. But I think your problem is that the idle valve is either dirty or faulty so it cannot compensate for this ripple. Serol to 2018-07-09 09:21:22
08.05.2020 20:57 # 4
Akrepizma
[QUOTE = GökhaN] that click sound indicates that the air conditioner is always active while the air conditioner is running. When was the last time you had your engine serviced, spark plug replacement, etc. [/ QUOTE]

I had it maintained in May, but the spark plug did not change, the click sound comes to every 2 minutes, on average, is this normal?

08.05.2020 20:57 # 5
Akrepizma
[QUOTE = seroline] The sound you call "click" is the activation sound of the air conditioning compressor. It is normal for the idle to drop slightly, since extra power will be applied to the engine when the air conditioner is activated. But I think your problem is that the idle valve is either dirty or faulty so it cannot compensate for this ripple. [/ QUOTE]

I will clean the idle engine, but the click sounds every 2 minutes, and when it sounds, the idle fluctuates only and the air conditioner power drops instantly, as if the electric power comes and goes in the house.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”