Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
kayaca
I have 206 feline vehicles, I have a digital air conditioner indicator. When I press the auto button, it gets to A / C.

What does A / C do?
What does Eco do?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
Oktkor
Ac means air conditioning. Pressing Autoya comes into play. The main idea is essentially cooling. When you adjust it yourself, it probably activates the heating system. It gives the engine heat in. If Ac is off, the air conditioner is disabled. Oktk is 2017-12-03 13:42:47
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
Furkan979
A / c activates the air conditioner, I don't know the eco, but I think it only takes the outside air inside, so neither cold nor hot eco I think it means
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
GokhaN
My old 207 car had a digital air conditioner, with the auto button on it, I think that it opened the air conditioner at the maximum level in the winter and quickly misted all the windows. As a standard, a / c is the indication that the air conditioner is turned on for the first time since you do not use the digital air conditioner in eco yuda 206.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
ggitaristt
Eco means air conditioning is off ..
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Ac means air conditioning. Pressing Autoya comes into play. The main idea is essentially cooling. When you adjust it yourself, it probably activates the heating system. It gives the engine heat in. If Ac is off, the air conditioner is disabled. [/ QUOTE]

Other cars have AC key, not yours.

We do not tamper with the tape and open the air conditioner like you Big smileBig smile
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
Oktkor
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Ac means air conditioning. Pressing Autoya comes into play. The main idea is essentially cooling. When you adjust it yourself, it probably activates the heating system. It gives the engine heat in. If Ac is off, the air conditioner is disabled. [/ QUOTE]

We do not tamper with the tape and open the air conditioner like you Big smileBig smile
[/ QUOTE]

Wealth is troubling :)

I think what I'm saying is not wrong? Is that wrong? Eco mode ac off in ours. Same thing. Air conditioner off, heating on, cooling off, blowing on :)

I'm not good on the field but my technique is good :)
08.05.2020 20:40 # 8
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Ac means air conditioning. Pressing Autoya comes into play. The main idea is essentially cooling. When you adjust it yourself, it probably activates the heating system. It gives the engine heat in. If Ac is off, the air conditioner is disabled. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Wealth is troubling :)

I think what I'm saying is not wrong? Is that wrong? Eco mode ac off in ours. Same thing. Air conditioner off, heating on, cooling off, blowing on :)

I'm not good on the field but my technique is good :) [/ QUOTE]

Exactly my brother WinkLOL In the old case, in the 307s, it was saying AC or ECO in digital air conditioners. In ours, if the air conditioner is active, it says A / C, if it is not active, it doesn't write anything.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 9
bjkamil
use a / c in summer, eco in winter. If the windows become vapor, you occasionally open a / c. :)
08.05.2020 20:40 # 10
ggitaristt
This message contains false information. Big smile That's why I deleted
ggitaristt 2017-12-05 18:30:22
08.05.2020 20:40 # 11
bjkamil
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = bjkamil] use a / c, eco in winter. If the windows become vapor, you occasionally open a / c. :) [/ Quote]

Evaporation cannot be removed with A / C. A / C only cools.

While the air conditioner is off, steam can be removed by giving all the air to the windows. In the meantime, the A / C is not changing the situation, only unnecessary load on the engine for a short time.

Arrangement: There may be a malfunction in my car too .. But I have never been able to provide AC heating. Since the car is diesel, I can not even get warm air without going 5 km .. There is no point in turning AC on and cooling it thoroughly ..
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher A / C does not just cool it :) It can be used in summer and winter, but in order to save fuel in winter, I open the windows when there is mist, eco mode also goes away but it takes a long time.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 12
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = bjkamil]
My teacher A / C does not just cool it :) It can be used in summer and winter, but in order to save fuel in winter, I open the windows when there is mist, eco mode also goes away but it takes a long time.
[/ QUOTE]

Let's find a solution to this work. A / C: It is a one-way system in refrigerator logic. It only cools. Hot air is obtained from the recirculation system heated by the engine .. (Luxury vehicles also have a heater.)

Yes, by opening the air conditioner, the steam can be removed more quickly. Not because the air conditioner warms, but because it dries the air. This proves that I gave wrong information in my previous message. OuchLOL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”