Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioner sound ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
Guests
Hello friends ... There is a sound coming when the air conditioner is on, I wondered why .. When the car is on the move, when the air conditioner is turned on, especially when I load it on the gas, there is a high-pitched hum.I cut my feet off the gas, what could be the reason?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
SUPERMAN
I think this sound started from me, but I think it is necessary to have a look, friends
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
Guests
What is the reason for this problem? I would appreciate if my friends who knows answer. There is a situation that also affects performance.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
shamed
It is normal for the vehicle's performance to drop when the air conditioner is on
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
ErolSen
the same thing happens to me. When I read the subject, I wondered why it feels like a very humming humming sound as if there is an air passage through a filter.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
hasimayaz
There may be a problem with the air conditioning engine balls. When it passes into the air conditioner, the camshaft may be a little more tensioned, and the tensioner ball may be crowing.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
akantek
I hope you had a look at the air conditioner engine. otherwise it has probably already malfunctioned so far (depending on runtime)

I had the same problem with my previous vehicle. the air conditioner was having difficulty turning off, the sound was loud. until the air conditioner is forced while the air conditioner is on. There was a voice called plug and the vehicle was stiffened. I turned off the air conditioner and continued on the road. The next day I found out that the part was broken inside the air conditioner compressor. they were installing the new 950 sub-industry to 750 (made in china). Fortunately, we found it familiar and replaced the broken part within 200 rubles.

Hear this sound, let your friends see it immediately.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
ahmed206
Thank God there is no sound. Where are you in Mugla
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”