Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air Conditioner Smell

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
savatafatih
Hi..

Even when I turn on the air conditioner of my car and without turning it on, there is always a very bad bad smell. I changed the radiator so that it could be leaking from the radiator.

It was like gone for a while, but it started coming back for the last 2 weeks. I will be crazy, even when I do not start, it started to fade slightly. but it seems hot. It usually comes when the engine gets hot.

I am waiting for your help tsk.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
koliva
Producers either give quality wood or try to make the same system with less parts in order to reduce the costs. The basis of the odor are bacteria, microorganisms that accumulate over time in the evaporator and pipes. In a humid environment, these creatures reproduce faster. If you are looking for a short, cheap and effective solution, there are some sprays. When you spray the grills from the inside, they get the smell. I think you can find it if you search from the owner.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
savatafatih
Thank you, Master,

really annoying ..

Let me try and I hope it will pass ..

Did we change this radiator for nothing :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = savatafatih] Thanks master,

really annoying ..

Let me try and I hope it will pass ..

Did we change this radiator for nothing :)
[/ QUOTE]

Well, I saw you first to change the radiator for this fragrance. Gülme
Koliva 2011-02-25 00:54:20
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
koliva
There is such an announcement from the owner but I did not use it. On the forum, I have heard that these products are creatures several times. Experienced friends will share their experiences.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-ev-dekorasyon-ev-temizligi-oda-kokusu-koku-makinesi-klima-koku-giderici/detay?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
savatafatih
[QUOTE = koliva] There is no such announcement from the owner but I did not use it. On the forum, I have heard that these products are creatures several times. Experienced friends will share their experiences.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-ev-dekorasyon-ev-temizligi-oda-kokusu-koku-makinesi-klima-koku-giderici/detay?
[/ QUOTE]

He actually looked at the master, said the radiator was leaking. Then he changed it.
He said that the antifreeze in the water smells of heat and he smells the air conditioner. But I said gtamam because I don't understand. But in a way, the smell really went away, then it came again but :)
bad not knowing either :)
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = savatafatih] [QUOTE = koliva] There is a post in the owner but I did not use it. On the forum, I have heard that these products are creatures several times. Experienced friends will share their experiences.

[/ QUOTE]

He actually looked at the master, said the radiator was leaking. Then he changed it.
He said that the antifreeze in the water smells of heat and he smells the air conditioner. But I said gtamam because I don't understand. But in a way, the smell really went away, then it came again but :)
bad not knowing either :)
[/ QUOTE]

No, it's true. I mean, I mean, actually. I think that there is a difference between the smell coming from the radiator's leak and the smell I mentioned. If the antifreeze coolant in your vehicle enters your vehicle in some way, there may be an odor. If there was leakage, operation in the radiator is correct. The smell I talked about has been waiting for 10 years, like the smell of corap that smells like les Göz Kırpma
I mean, is there still a place in your system? Check the bottom of the mats or something, is there any water in it?
Koliva 2011-02-25 00:53:40
08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
savatafatih
JoVE may be leaking. By the way, I noticed something today. In the part that enters the car from the engine part, that is, when the door is opened, the connection point of the pipe that enters the full vehicle on the opposite front is like oxidized, like whitened lime. Is there a problem there? Either friend old vehicle is in trouble ..
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
phaselispa
why didn't you first change the pollen filter? give me a try
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
trigger
Hi
I was too obsessed with the same smell, I spoke with 3 or 4 masters with the authorized service or something
He was suggesting everything from removing the front chest to changing the air conditioning gas.
my advice is to turn off the air conditioner 2 minutes before the car in hot weather, after using the air conditioner in the cold, just run the blow while the air conditioner is off for these two minutes. The smell is created by the bacteria that form in the sudden transition from cold to heat. For this process to work well, use the air conditioner cleaner sprays in hepiburada and replace the pollen filter after using it. cost 15 lira.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
only_younus
If your vehicle is LPG, there is a filter that changes in the 10000 km of LPG and it may be making odors.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
boranaydogmus
You can buy Stac air conditioner cleaning spray from hb. If you use it according to the instructions for use, it may fix the problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”