Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioner lighting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
ahmetismet
friends in the evening I can not see the buttons of the air conditioner, I have to turn on the ceiling lamp to adjust it, since I received it. Do you normally have lighting in yours? I wonder if the fuse or led broke down?
Does the electrician do?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 2
koliva
You don't need to go to the electrician. If you have a little hand, you can replace the rear lights. Is your air conditioner digital?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 3
ahmetismet
My air conditioner is manual, how do I remove the console?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 4
koliva
This information is available in our forum.

http://www.peugeotturkey.com/ nasil_yapilir.asp? makaleıd = 66
08.05.2020 16:24 # 5
ahmetismet
thanks
08.05.2020 16:24 # 6
koliva
you're welcome & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:24 # 7
maestro

I have the same problem, but I could not handle the problem manually air conditioner .. panel lighting & nbsp; does not work. . I tried to remove the buttons with the knife I put under it & nbsp; But there are bios holding it, the buttons don't pee. I would appreciate how friends who know & nbsp; these buttons & nbsp; provide information.

08.05.2020 16:24 # 8
gozem
I don't think there will be anything holding those buttons, you have to put a cloth on it and hang it with something like a plier. nevertheless, wait for half of the friends who know first
08.05.2020 16:24 # 9
Canip
Mine had automatic air conditioning same problem as well, one of the 3 bulbs I removed was out of order. I bought a 12 wolt bottomless bulb and changed. I'm not looking for a key tonight now ...
08.05.2020 16:24 # 10
maestro
anyone who knows how to get out & nbsp; these buttons & nbsp;?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 11
maestro

Thank you very much for your help.

08.05.2020 16:24 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = maestro]

Thank you very much for your help.

[/ QUOTE]

Shouldn't it be a bit of patience, there is no one who can enter the forum in 2 hours

How many screws have you inserted around that panel?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 13
maestro

It is necessary to draw attention and here it is "T.

I removed all the connections to the console with 4 screws, but I couldn't pull it out completely because the wire was pulled behind the button when it bent the button. I keep removing those nails, but it is impossible without the dial buttons. Although
is not exactly the same, 206's are described here, but the disassembly of the buttons is not described.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6263&title=206-scaklk-kontrol-paneli-aydnlatma-bakm
08.05.2020 16:24 # 14
koliva
If your air conditioner panel is as in the link you provided, the buttons will be sec. I think that you should be able to pull out as my eyes say. Because the picture below shows their displaced positions. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:24 # 15
maestro
[QUOTE = koliva] If your air conditioner panel is as in the link you provided, press the buttons for seconds. I think that you should be able to pull out as my eyes say. Because the picture below shows their displaced positions. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
thanks for your help, but it didn't seem to come out of the draw, it seems like I will be using it for a while.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 16
kaan__
& nbsp; where you mentioned the screwdriver Throw it between the black and white panel and then it will come anyway ... don't worry about those buttons or anything. If you can not do it, then send it to me, I will send it to you free of charge. br> there is nothing to do, everything is done "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:24 # 17
kaan__
[QUOTE = maestro]

need to draw attention and drew it here .

I removed all the connections of the panel with the console 4 screws but I couldn't pull it out completely because the wire that was pulled and pushed when it bent the button was attached to it. There was no need to disassemble the front black screen of the panel. I keep removing those nails as well, but it is impossible without the dial buttons. Although
is not exactly the same, the 206's are described here, but the disassembly of the buttons is not described.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6263&title=206-scaklk-kontrol-paneli-aydnlatma-bakm [/ QUOTE]

also the explanation here is not valid for every 206. This is the type removed from the back.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”