Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Air conditioner gas leak plug

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
Secks
I think you should never get it fixed. I would replace it with a new one. Secks 2013-05-01 22:58:34
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
_ali_
I filled the air conditioning gas about 1.5 months ago, the cooling power started to decrease gradually, two days ago I saw that it was not cooling anymore.

The air conditioner detected a capillary crack at the entrance of the pipe it filled with gas, but said there might be another leak in the entire system.

Anyway, to completely disassemble and maintain the system is very salty, instead there is a leak-blocking solution.

Does anyone have experience?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
_ali_
Interesting things are happening;

15-20 seconds from the system when another air conditioner that I went on the recommendation removed the valve. Compressed air came out, the air you know, the air conditioner was not gas before, air was pressed or lost gas feature (!!!), this is the first time I hear it.

Then he pressurized again and checked for leaks with foam and found nothing, so he filled the normal air conditioner gas and said to come to the control 1 week later.

I was able to go today, checked for leaks with a colored lantern and colored glasses, and found no leaks. Cooling of the air conditioner is also good.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”