Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioner from lpg? from gas? place

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
gngburak
Greetings to everyone, I wish you to use your vehicle without any accident ...
& nbsp;
I detected something like this in my car. (206 x-line) Can you write your valuable ideas ... I filled the LPG, I bought 50TL gas. There was 60tl gasoline even if it was in 10tl.
gasoline indicator was in the middle of half-tank with a quarter. It takes about 5-6 seconds to switch to lpg.
now the gas gauge appears just below the quarter tank
& nbsp;
my question is & nbsp; Is air conditioning gas? Does it work from LPG?
If LPG does not burn much gas?
I think it's normal than gas. >
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
tigerland
Do you buy LPG from LPG if you use Gasoline. You will say why. because the air conditioner works connected to the engine with a belt
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
gngburak
OK I got it. Although I always use LPG, it seems like a little bit of gasoline is
do you think is normal?
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = gngburak] got it ok. Although I always use LPG, it seems to me that gasoline is a little less than
do you think it is normal? It calculates from the computer and drops the needle.

If your gas tank is more than 50% full, the light will be restored the next time you run it.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
gngburak
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = gngburak] ok I get it. Although I always use it in LPG, it seems like a little bit of gasoline is
do you think is normal? It calculates from the computer and drops the needle.

If your gas tank is more than 50% full, the light will be restored the next time you turn it on.
[/ QUOTE]
The tank was not half full, as I said, the needle falls as I travel, and when I run it again, the same place it stops is
& nbsp;
I think either gasoline flies or float or something (in our vehicle)
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
monur
[QUOTE = gngburak] [QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = gngburak] got it ok. Although I always use LPG, it seems to me that gasoline is a little less than
do you think it is normal? It calculates from the computer and drops the needle.

If your gas tank is more than 50% full, the light will be restored the next time after it comes on.
[/ QUOTE]
the warehouse was not half full, as I said, the needle falls as I travel, and when I run it again, the place where it stays is
& nbsp;
either gasoline flies or float or something (is there a buoy in our vehicle)
[/ QUOTE]

No problem in your car, this is the general problem of Peugeot. Keep your tank over half, and run it after the light comes on, the hand comes almost there on the first day. But if it is under Half, the light remains on. You need to take at least 7 liters of gasoline to get it back.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
gngburak
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = gngburak] [QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = gngburak] ok I get it. Although I always use it in LPG, it seems like a little bit of gasoline is
do you think is normal? It calculates from the computer and drops the needle.

If your gas tank is more than 50% full, the light will be restored the next time you turn it on.
[/ QUOTE]
The tank was not half full, as I said, the needle falls as I travel, and when I run it again, the same place it stops is
& nbsp;
I think either gasoline flies or float or something (in our vehicle)
[/ QUOTE]

No problem with your car, this is the general problem for Peugeot. Keep your tank over half, and run it after the light comes on, the hand comes almost there on the first day. But if it is under Half, the light remains on. You need to take at least 7 liters of gasoline to get it back.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much for the information you provided. relieved
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
idrsur
In the sequential systems, when the car is forced, when you think that it burns from LPG because it switches to gas on the ramp or over load, it is obvious that the car is printing from gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
muhammed.ceyhan

[QUOTE = idrsur] In sequential systems, it is obvious that the car burns from gasoline when you think that it burns from LPG because it changes to gas on ramp or over load.

[ / QUOTE]

it is the first & nbsp; times & nbsp; it came to me. & Nbsp; strange & nbsp; when & nbsp; why & nbsp; p>

08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
dRhkn
[QUOTE = tsunami]

[QUOTE = idrsur] It is obvious that when you think that you are burning from LPG when the car is forced in sequential systems, it passes on gas from ramp or over load.

[/ QUOTE]

it is the first & nbsp; times & nbsp; it came to me. & nbsp; strange & nbsp; me & nbsp; why & nbsp; gas & & nbsp; ]

the air conditioner uses whatever vehicle is using it at that moment. LPG consumes LPG, while petrol consumes gas. no mixed consumption.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
samet206
As the friend at the top says, you pass on the gas in the sequential systems. You pass the gas on the other systems when the vehicle reaches high speeds. When the vehicle reaches high speeds, the gas passes on the sequential systems. It decreases because of it. br>
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
sezar206
[QUOTE = tsunami]

[QUOTE = idrsur] It is obvious that when you think that you are burning from LPG when the car is forced in sequential systems, it passes on gas from ramp or over load.

[/ QUOTE]

it is the first & nbsp; times & nbsp; me. & nbsp; when it gets strange & nbsp; & nbsp; why & nbsp; ; brother?

[/ QUOTE] & nbsp;
there is no such thing, there is a problem in your setting. This is the first time I've heard it.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 13
sezar206
[QUOTE = dRhkn] [QUOTE = tsunami]

[QUOTE = idrsur] It is obvious that when you think that it burns from LPG when the vehicle is forced on ramp or overload in sequential systems, it car burns from gas.

< br>

[/ QUOTE]

it is the first & nbsp; times & nbsp; me. & nbsp; strange & nbsp; it came & nbsp; me & nbsp; benzine & nbsp; p> [/ QUOTE]

the air conditioner uses whatever vehicle is using at that moment. LPG consumes LPG, while petrol consumes gas. no mixed consumption

When the yokus comes out, it eats from the gas and I'm the obvious victim of this.
What is your LPG system? The vehicle does not burn both petrol and lpg simultaneously. Especially, as long as it is forced on itself, it does not switch. It runs on gas then passes to LPG. then, if you want, you buy gasoline and continue. Both gasoline, lpg tsi and fsi engine ww vehicles are burning, it is also obliged.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 14
Mesut48
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = dRhkn] [QUOTE = tsunami]

[QUOTE = idrsur] It is obvious that when you think that it burns from LPG because it changes to gas on ramp or over load in sequential systems, this car is obvious.

Reviews

[/ QUOTE]

the first & nbsp; time & nbsp; am. & nbsp; weird & nbsp; arrived & nbsp; me. & nbsp; tool & nbsp; newsroom & nbsp; why & nbsp; gasoline & nbsp; let pass & nbsp ; brother?

[/ QUOTE]

the air conditioner uses whatever vehicle is using it at that moment. LPG consumes LPG, while petrol consumes gas. no mixed consumption

When the yokus comes out, it eats from the gas and I'm the obvious victim of this.
What is your LPG system? The vehicle does not burn both petrol and lpg simultaneously. Especially, as long as it is forced on itself, it does not switch. It runs on gas then passes to LPG. then, if you want, you buy gasoline and continue. Both gasoline, lpg tsi and fsi engine ww vehicles are burning, so it is compulsory.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 15
Serkan
In the lovato, when there is insufficient gas at high speed, there is a gasoline supplement, but you can cancel it from the settings. As in the menu at the bottom picture.

System Lovato smart kit (We know the ordered system)

08.05.2020 16:51 # 16
Serkan
Salih I do not know how in other systems, but in the picture I shared above in lovato, insufficient gas inj. When we remove the gasoline boost notch, the vehicle does not make gasoline boost, it goes as far as it can go in the gas.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 17
Burak
[QUOTE = Serkan] Salih I do not know how in other systems, but in the picture I shared above in lovato, insufficient gas inj. When we remove the gasoline boost notch, the vehicle does not make gasoline boost, it goes as far as it can go in the gas. [/ QUOTE]

Scuba and anger know this job well "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:51 # 18
Serkan
I traveled 6000 kms, 3,500 of them climbed the hills in the Black Sea, Central Anatolia, Mediterranean, Aegean, Marmara regions, I went up to 183 km, and I did not see any deficiencies. If the gasoline supplement was open, maybe I would have removed the mountains at a speed of 3-5 km more.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 19
sezar206
Mr. Serkan made the most efficient explanation. I used zavoli, I am currently using atikers, neither of them was the case. I was traveling for 1200 km and the petrol needle was reaching where I would go in the same place. But if there is such an option, I think it is a good situation. It is a good situation for those who do not want to lose performance.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 20
idrsur
In the sequential system, they wrote that they have information with other friends.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”