Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioner compressor and clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:43 # 1
jiyanxese
friends recently, air conditioning started to give hot air while going on the long road, I showed it to the mechanic, it is due to the air conditioner clutch, I paid 200 TL flat, but while running the air conditioner, the squeak was coming from the belt, I went again, the belt was loose, it was tightened, I looked again today, even when the air conditioner was turned off, when I turned the steering wheel right and left the same voice started to sound. I made the air conditioner's ear ring very loud. I wonder if the guy with the strap adjustments did not? (the person who does the air conditioner repairman) I wonder if I show it to the engineers. I hate repairers, wouldn't it be honest in this profession?
08.05.2020 17:43 # 2
error
Our national problem is that the word "I do not know, go to those who know this issue" is not in our vocabulary, this is manifested in every sector, half doctor, half teacher, half religion, half .. half .. half ..

If we come to the subject; The tension of the belt is important, I think the damage is a little bit more.

error 2013-06-21 22:41:57
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”