Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

air conditioner air distributor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:45 # 1
helot
friends, when I turn on the air conditioner, I cannot adjust the air, air comes from everywhere, so the top, bottom or middle setting does not work. Also, it does not cool very well and stinking hot air comes when the air conditioner is off. I just replaced the pollen filter.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 2
Guests
If the gas is missing, the air conditioner does not cool. If you give information about analog and digital air conditioner, our friends will help
respects
08.05.2020 15:45 # 3
helot
I guess I was right I guessed it was cooling from gas. The air conditioner is digital.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 4
Guests
If it does not cool, the gas is missing or it is cut. In digital air conditioner, you are probably pressing the demister and it may not be giving air from the front hubs. Also take a look at the air outlets can be closed.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 5
trigger
for stench

I advise. but after using it, you need to turn off the air conditioner 2 minutes before leaving the vehicle and blow out empty air, thereby drying the remaining moisture in the ducts. moisture produces bacteria, producing odor.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 6
helot
[QUOTE = trigger] for stench

I advise. but after using it, you need to turn off the air conditioner 2 minutes before leaving the vehicle and blow out empty air, thereby drying the remaining moisture in the ducts. moisture produces bacteria, producing odor.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you so much I will take it at the first opportunity and try it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”