Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AIR BAG LAMP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:31 # 1
ibrahimsvndk
Hello;
1999 Model Peugeot 206 1,4 XR my car had a few problems due to the stone hitting the crankcase protection.

the incident occurred while driving 90-100 km outside the city. seat belts were tightened at the time of impact, then became inoperable.
The AIR BAG lamp flashes continuously.

The malfunctions we encounter when connected to the computer do not fulfill the passenger and driver seat belt functions. Passenger airbag socket is disconnected.

How can I fix this problem (at affordable prices) in Söke conditions, I am waiting for your help

08.05.2020 18:31 # 2
suppor
I guess you knocked the bottom of the car under my lamp, so I got my hand in the socket under the seat.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 3
ibrahimsvndk
Yes, there was a serious crash, not rubbing, unfortunately.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 4
KILIC
Get well soon, brother.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 5
eneee
The other day I hit the astra, which was braking suddenly for no reason at a speed of 30 km. Only the plates broke but the seat belt pretensioners burst. The airbag lamp also came on. There are balls inside the belt mechanism. When the pre-tensioner bursts, these balls lock the mechanism. I emptied them. survived mechanism. but the airbag light is on anyway. It is the job of solving it with a resistance of 3 ohms. It takes 150 lanes for the belts that take the vehicle to the Airbag mechanic. The driver's side gets a lot more in the airbag.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 6
ibrahimsvndk
As our enee friend said, the detonators inside my car's seat belt exploded.

Due to the explosion of the detonators, malfunction codes appeared in the airbag brain.
The first operation is programming the airbag computer.
Programming the airbag computer located at the bottom of the gear lever (including removal - installation) took about 1 hour.
After this process, the seat belts were removed and the balls inside were emptied .. Because the balls were emptied, the seat belts can fulfill their standard duties.

Finishing, resistive belts are connected to the fault reports on the computer and the burning of the aribag lamp is also prevented.
The seat belts also took 1.5 hours with the removal and removal ..
In other words, I was able to handle my job without any problems in a total of 2.5 hours.
When connecting to the computer, including the service, there is no longer any malfunction record ..

this transaction cost me 150 TL.

I would also like to thank Fatih Usta, who is the only person in the Söke industry who can do these jobs.
I think that those who have this or similar problems in the near environment should not waste time and cash in the Izmir industry.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”