Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

AID REQUEST FOR 206 FAILURE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
ES-41
Hello friends
& nbsp;
In my 206 vehicles with automatic LPG 2000 model, there is occasionally a misfire and & nbsp; fall in both gasoline and LPG. The car seems to be stopping and gathering. The interesting thing is that it doesn't always happen. Sometimes it does when the engine is cold and sometimes hot. I took it to the service. Connected to the computer there is no problem (except sensor failure code indicating the mixture due to LPG) spark plugs, ignition coil, pressure sensor, idling engine changed, throat part was cleaned. But my problem is not solved. Like the patient who gets scared and heals when he goes to the doctor, the car is recovered when he goes to the service. The master cannot look thoroughly, so the performance of the car is great. When there was no malfunction, the master in the service did not see 206 engines working like this, he said. But from time to time I will be very happy if you can help doing this fault.
Thanks ...
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
koliva
Does it tremble when idling? Or are these problems arising at different times? koliva 2011-12-31 10:32:42
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
ES-41
It is also happening at idle. On his way, the car is kicking, he does not eat gas, but suddenly a congested water pipe suddenly opens, the water is empty or the car is recovering like this, and there is no problem. As I said, the malfunction happens from time to time ...
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
koliva
A strange problem. Do you have additional equipment such as a performance air filter in your vehicle?
I think there may be a vacuum leak I am considering. I think you will have to look at another good master.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
tongucuk
it may be from the nasty fuel you buy & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:28 # 6
emin15
There is a double relay under the motor brain, it feeds the motor brain, it changes if it changes
08.05.2020 16:28 # 7
racer50
My brother was having the same problem, but I went to the master, he completely disassembled the throttle, he wiped the lining with the wiper pad and made a little gas adjustment I did not understand the result: the problem was solved, the cost was 10 TL and everyone was happy.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 8
nurinuri58
The brother has the same in me, we connected it to the pc, said the ignition drive. yesterday we replaced the spark plugs. Let's see how it is going to be done once in a while. I see if it will do it. If you can solve the problem, could you please share it with me.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 9
nurinuri58

friend solved the problem. Thanks to me, there was a problem with the connection of the electric cables of the injectors. Announced to the living.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”